KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
What is wrong with this guy? Does he think the whole world is dying to get his CD?
lol 4 real .. guess all this ppl writing or calling him about this cd let him feel like he mj prolly hadnt that much attention back then when it dropped lol i guess he doesnt realize its a very small collectors scene and might be 100 or even less people interesterd in his cd and out of this 100 perhaps 10-20 that really want it bad and willing to pay big money

dude seems like not a too good businessman
also stupid of him to let indo know he got 25000 copies.. he should ve known that indo looses interest if he got this amount of cds .. even if he really got that much if he was good in business he would ve told inod i sent out your 25 and nothing about he got so much others..

guess that website will never be up lol

Props: Freeway Rich

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
dude seems like not a too good businessman
also stupid of him to let indo know he got 25000 copies.. he should ve known that indo looses interest if he got this amount of cds .. even if he really got that much if he was good in business he would ve told inod i sent out your 25 and nothing about he got so much others..
haha ye at least im glad he did

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
but anyways 25.000 copies only available on march ? why ? and he never was able to send out my copies , evryday he had another reason. for me it sounds like they had a bunch of og copies but took the master to print up more because of all the emails and phone calls.

May 27, 2006
lol yea
but else you could ve sold them and prolly make good money cuz if it was a high quality repress nobody would ve realized and since he sold them to you as his last 25 nobody could blame you too .. i guess the rapper hadnt managed to sell his others in the time you received them lol so that would ve worked

i wonder sup with the dude why didnt he just made an ebay account and started selling them there?
it seems dude really confused and might doesnt have one cd and tells whatever bullshit comes to his mind
25000 ...he perhaps thought that you buy some more then haha

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thats something i really cant do. im looking for old OG copies always, if i receive any bootleggs (and i received thousands in the past years lol)
then i sell them clearly stated as a "repress" or i just throw em away.
but also like you said before , if theres a stock like 25.000 og copies , what i really cant believe,i would loose interest aswell haha.but i REALLY doubt anything hes sayin , yes he seems to be confused, had 100s of chat conversations with him and he was telling me a new story evryday.
but it was my mistake , pretty dumb to still believe in this deal, especially because he ripped me of just some months back with that cd press he just made of the cover from that Bloq.

May 27, 2006
but anyways 25.000 copies only available on march ? why ? and he never was able to send out my copies , evryday he had another reason. for me it sounds like they had a bunch of og copies but took the master to print up more because of all the emails and phone calls.
could be
or that he doesnt have any cd and tries to keep you as a buyer until he got some good represses not like this cd-r crap?

dude an idiot for telling he got 25000 copies and keeps them until march cuz that increases value lol
thats so stupid aint even funny.. doesnt he realize that if he got 25000 copies there is no value anymore for this cd and it wont change within 4 months lool 4 MONTHS lol and the amount of cds still the same??? whats wrong with him haha

i really dont understand why he puts that number 25k out.. even if its the truth doesnt he realize that this kills all his plans to make big money with the cd if he tells the ppl he got 25k?

and i think Flowjob you right 9thward must be the rapper or one affiliate of him
since ppl mailed him the link to this thread he 100% knows what we writing

at first i thought could be one trying to hate on indo cuz he claimed its represses since i didnt thought the rapper had that much interest in the story but from now i dont think that anymore
dude registers on siccness but cant make an ebay account? its very very strange all this.. atleast he prooves he not good in doing business lol thats perhaps why the og of this cd so rare nowadays cuz also back then he couldnt really handle his business :ermm:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes trust me , alot of these underground rappers dont know how to handle business.anyways that kloud 9 posse cd is COLD HEAT no matter what is behind this story.i hope those copies re the real deal so evrybody can add it to his collection

May 27, 2006
thats something i really cant do. im looking for old OG copies always, if i receive any bootleggs (and i received thousands in the past years lol)
then i sell them clearly stated as a "repress" or i just throw em away.
but also like you said before , if theres a stock like 25.000 og copies , what i really cant believe,i would loose interest aswell haha.but i REALLY doubt anything hes sayin , yes he seems to be confused, had 100s of chat conversations with him and he was telling me a new story evryday.
but it was my mistake , pretty dumb to still believe in this deal, especially because he ripped me of just some months back with that cd press he just made of the cover from that Bloq.
i didnt wanted to say you would sell them as ogs by knowing its a repress
i meant that if its a really good repress and the rapper told you its ogs you yourself didnt realize it and sold them as ogs without anyone could blame you if it later turned out to be repress:)
but since you had the og that prolly wouldnt had happen cuz i doubt he can make a that good repress from what impression i got from him haha

if he an honest person and really got 25k and tells it cuz he doesnt want to be a liar i dont understand why he sold you the cd-r crap? guess has nothing to do with honesty more with stupidity perhaps he doesnt even have 25k but thought that was a good business move not realizing its the opposite of what helps him makin money with the cd? lol its a fucked up situation with this cd..guess soon we can buy it witha tky ringcode from fag nine172 lol

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol its a fucked up situation with this cd..guess soon we can buy it witha tky ringcode from fag nine172 lol
LMAO ! proly !! i hope not tho.
anyways just check the photo he made for me, there must have been at least 10 og copies, no matter what is behind all the other talk, the photo shows it clearly.my thoughts re that they sold me that crappy CDr back then because they had no clue about if there is even one copy left, then he contacted D-hall and he proly had a half box left and as termaine told him bout the interest then d-hall quickly decided on pressing up a few thousands of em.this process takes some time ,because they have to contact evrybody that was on this cd and have to check the old contracts(i guess).because he never was able to send out my copies or Anthony Metz copies and now is coming with the story that the cds re available at March next year ,imo this seems to be the most logical version of this story.

May 27, 2006
anyways that kloud 9 posse cd is COLD HEAT no matter what is behind this story.i hope those copies re the real deal so evrybody can add it to his collection
:cool:
the only thing i didnt like at kloud 9 posse is a few of them got a lil political touch in their lyrics..else its str8 heat also 2 me

and you right about those underground rappers
some of them dont even seem to be interested in money..they could easily sell some cds/tapes to collectors and make money but they to lazy, to confused or whatever ..and in their lyrics they rap its all about the money lol

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hahaha ye pretty weird, but some re just really into other things nowadays and dont really know whats goin on with their albums.
and i agree on that prolitical side , they still were gangsta tho.
did you know , 2 members of the kloud 9 posse had a tape in 1995 called Nell and Siege - rollin on 20s or so ?

May 27, 2006
LMAO ! proly !! i hope not tho.
anyways just check the photo he made for me, there must have been at least 10 og copies, no matter what is behind all the other talk, the photo shows it clearly.my thoughts re that they sold me that crappy CDr back then because they had no clue about if there is even one copy left, then he contacted D-hall and he proly had a half box left and as termaine told him bout the interest then d-hall quickly decided on pressing up a few thousands of em.this process takes some time ,because they have to contact evrybody that was on this cd and have to check the old contracts(i guess).because he never was able to send out my copies or Anthony Metz copies and now is coming with the story that the cds re available at March next year ,imo this seems to be the most logical version of this story.
yes that sounds possible

i wonder what they do with the real ogs

so we have to wait until march to see whats really going on with this cd ? its such a fucked up situation ..would be great if biggameboi goes to bama and finds a stock in a small town store and sells them in january :) )

May 27, 2006
hahaha ye pretty weird, but some re just really into other things nowadays and dont really know whats goin on with their albums.
and i agree on that prolitical side , they still were gangsta tho.
did you know , 2 members of the kloud 9 posse had a tape in 1995 called Nell and Siege - rollin on 20s or so ?
nope didnt knew that..you got a picture? guess that could be superdope tho cuz its from the same time the cd dropped.. you talked with termaine about it? guess he got 25k of it too..fresh made sticker tapes in cooperation with tommy wright III lol

no 4 real i never saw or heard about it but im not that deep into al rap tho..

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
haha ye gameboi always had some good finds in the past wondering what happened to him..
that nell and siege tape , i know i got the cover on this pc, but searched for it and cant find it rite now, as soon as i do i will post it.looks pretty sick.i get one copy of it ,im defintily curious about it.

May 27, 2006
haha ye gameboi always had some good finds in the past wondering what happened to him..
that nell and siege tape , i know i got the cover on this pc, but searched for it and cant find it rite now, as soon as i do i will post it.looks pretty sick.i get one copy of it ,im defintily curious about it.
dope that would be appreciated also if u could tell when u receive it about number of tracks and if they got the same vibe as the cd

i wonder anyways about bama tapes now as you bringt this point up..i once heared jezreel has one too but could also be just an rumour

May 27, 2006
ook
is it dope? that sicc n tired of bein broke one of the few bama cds close 2 kloud 9 posse 2 me

also walt sweezy, really rola and phuntane of rite chus often claimed to have tapes but as i said im not too familiar with bama rap

o yea and im quite sure i saw an attitude tape but im not sure if it was a single for his album

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i havent had the chance to see it or bump it yet.but as soon as i get it , i will tell you.i guess it might be too olskool but might have a few dope tracks even if its old.
about Walt sweezys release i tried to find out if it really dropped but had no luck.i came up on a copy of a lesser known rite chus release a few months back "A-N-T - choices" , that one dropped on rite chus in 1997.in my opinion one of the best bama cds i listened so far, kinda remind me on that Young gangstas album from new orleans judging by the beats and ANTs Flow but also with a srong influence by that old Rite chus sound.defintily an album that you should grab if you see it even if you re not too down with the bama sound!

May 27, 2006
yes i remember that ant choices .. it was on ebay once way way back..biggameboi had it if i dont remember wrong and one from france bought it.. but thats years and i heard lotta people been searching for it since then cuz the person who bought it never leaked it 2 the net..
dope you found it meanwhile and can confirm its worth the search

u might be right jezreel rls a lil olskool but his cd from 94 and you say the other one from 93 so im sure theres already simlarities...if you ever come up on it thats dope if u let us know..and also from a sellers point i guess all releases by rite chus members before their well known releases always will find some attraction cuz that was a classic label lotta collectors like

RITE CHUS RECORDS

RITE94 : Jezreel - Sicc N Tired Of Being Broke (1994)
RITE70 : Rite Chus - Whats Going On (1995)
RITE?? : P.O.W.S. - Death N Danger (1996)
RITE?? : A.N.T. - Choices (1997)
RITE0127 : Real & Tane - Southbound (1999)
RITE99 : Realla Rolla - Rebirth Of Real (1999)
RITE00 : Phuntane - Never Say Never (1999)
RITE01 : Phuntane - Releasin Game (2001)

and thats 4 i never saw but heard rumours about (i took the name of jezreel rls from you hadnt heard one until now)

???? Jezreel - Life As A Hard Head
???? Phuntane - Real Gs 2 OGs
???? Realla Rolla - The Realest
???? Walt Sweezy - Deep Shit