KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
picture used for repress is from http://mobbmuzik.blogspot.com/2009/07/kloud-9-posse-here-to-represent.html here , does really kloud 9 member termaine lee makes it ? or just a german-made repress to fear people and push people to buy the upcoming kloud9 posse on ebay expensively?

by the way, how is possible that termaine send me a didx ring code if he is supposed to sold all his og copies to you?
german repress ? he definitly just googled the front and pressed it up.easy to understand or not anthony ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Indo why don't you take a picture of all 50 cds on your digital camera and post them up here. If you don't have a digital camera take a picture with your cell phone, cause I know everyone has a cell phone, and post the pics up here.

Take one picture with the front of the jewel cases and inserts showing of all 50 cds and then take one picture of the back of the jewel cases which shows the silver cd only and inserts behind it. Take the pic and include a piece of paper with the current date on it and Indo @ siccness written on it or something a long those lines. Maybe try to make the pictures focused and clear so we can actually see you got 50 copies of the cd in repress and are not just BULLSHITTING about this. Since you could be just trying to get people to believe there is a lot of repressed versions out there, and when a bit has gone by come back on siccness and state you finally got the OG copies in the mail and will sell em for so and so price, like a HUGE FAG would try to do.

I could also totally see the artist doing something like this, by sending the OG copies he had remaining out to the both of you and then once he thinks or has been told that there is a market for it available, represses up the cds to try and make extra money on the side. But to be honest I really don't believe they would be this shitty, cause he had OG copies that he sent westcoast18 in the mail, and would have just used that artwork as a reference to send the pressing company for the batch of cds he just got repressed up. Does not really make sense at all that the repress is such shitty quality, especially since westcoast18 pointed out that the scan for the front insert was obviously taken from that hustlerdu59's blogspot and just lazily fixed in paintshop.

Let's see the pics or more proof you got 50 copies of that shitty repress Indo, cause to just go on your word ain't shit. Proof is what is needed here not blah blah this and blah blah that, and even though you could still modify a pic to look the way you want it to, I would be more convinced than I am at this point in time. Way too fishy of what is being stated here, just my opinion though.

my phone doesnt have the cable for putting photos on the pc but i will get that from my girl and do it tomorrow first thing.you will see how it is, 50 out of 1000 repressed copies by termaine lee

Jun 9, 2009
Same thang that I thought. Dont want to talk shit InDo but it seems very strange to me.
The one day you said that it's very difficult to get the og 1st press from D Hall and the other day you allready have made a deal over 20 copies of the 1st press version.??
Dont want to sentence you but sounds strange....

Apr 21, 2004
Termaine is very surprised about this... he continues to say that the package contains OG copies...
And regarding your order he told me you bought 50cds, not 70.
50 from this package, so all your cds are represses too?

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Nice from anthony to show everybody that some are trying to sell represses around. I think they don't have any OG copy of it cause it's extremely rare. If anyone is looking to see how the real OG looks, you can see my homie Ced10-P's blog:
http://ced10-p.over-blog.com/article-3820654.html

He bought it more than 5 years ago. I'll ask him about more scanns if I can catch him on facebook. But it's really hard to see them connected on msn and facebook.

Apr 21, 2004
What people should know is, I have not any copies in my hands. I started to sell with the termaine's pic before received the cds (I should received the cds at the end of the auctions) but Indo killed the auction with 2 accounts (1350$ in 1 day!!!) and asked Termaine to ship my package later. So with Termaine we were agree to stop the deal.

After my several auctions where I wrote about the 1000 copies, Indo wanted to stop his order too, but Termaine refused... So now I think he is just trying to make his money in pretending there are represses and only 20 OG in his hand... Maybe I'm wrong but this is very strange.

The best to do is to request a new picture from Termaine with front, back and cd. I don't want request this because he will hates me like he hates the german seller if I continue to mail him!! LOL

ps: sorry for me english guys

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
You are true on this. You told me all about this a long time ago. He done the same with me on Homegrown cd from Tacoma. but I didn't said anything about it here. But I let him discover the cd, giving him some information about artists (front, back...) and after he contacted the producer or no Name:
http://www.myspace.com/465994778

After this he asked the artist to ship him his package quickly with Fedex. He also promised me to sell his copies after me when I sold mine. And 2 days after when he received his package with 100 copies of homegrown, 100 of No Name (cd-r) and 100 of D.Love (cd-r), he quickly sold a copy of homegrown for 300-350$ on ebay and sold 5 or 6 out of ebay. So why to promise me that you'll keep your copies, till I sold mine if you know you'll never do it???

Take care of this Indo!!! He'll do anything he can using lies to make $$$.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol dude, i fucked u up on that homegrown cd ?thats bullshit, you showed me the cd and i found out.thats all.sure i want to make some cash, but i dont tell lies like anthony metz.
1 way anc cds from Belgium under a fake ebay name "funkydelpiero" and then exposed to be a repress.
and to get back to the topic , what is so strange about if an artist got only a few og copies left and press up more copies to get hold on the requests hes getting ? i really cant understand you guys.thats nothing supernatural , thats just what happens MANY times.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and the only thing i told termaine is that you Anthony is thinking that you get the og copies and if you re getting the repress you wont be satisfied and try to get your money back.he would loose at the end on the shipping price.thats why he canceled your payment.
whatever i regret it.

Apr 21, 2004
1 way anc repress?ugh? I never sold this album somewhere, only 2 europeans bought this from me, never claim, i showed them emails I received from Down Stroke records. The belgian seller is not me sorry...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
sure thats not you. you said on your version that it was a special 1st version that is different to the version we all know.
then Funkydelpiero came up with all the same cds that you had.he sold the one way anc cd and got a negative for that repress.
you can tell people alot of things , but evrybody knows it was you.on each and evry auction that you make you got a completly new story ,thats pure comedy.
1 way anc out of belgium , TIC cds saved in a studio fire, whats the next one ? Creep! cd found in south africa ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
1 way anc repress?ugh? I never sold this album somewhere, only 2 europeans bought this from me, never claim, i showed them emails I received from Down Stroke records. The belgian seller is not me sorry...
and you re not Psycomezzo on ebay who sold the 1 way anc cd for an authentic price of 1500$ on ebay ? or was that just another cd that you was trying to get in the next year and that you thought of auctioning already.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
this sentence is amazin:

I never sold this album somewhere, only 2 europeans bought this from me

you never sold this album but 2 people bought it from you. WTF ??? ouch

Apr 21, 2004
When I sold 1 Way I never received any claims. And when Gambino showed me his version I sold 2 extra copies out of ebay... If I received this version, others guys could too...
And yes "I never sold somewhere..." in exception of my known auction that I linked here on sicc classified...
You know man, I don't need to create fake account like you, a lot of guys accept to sell for me... included Jap homies ;))

And why did you bid on my Kloud 9 man? the only reason was to save your business that's all!