KLOUD 9 POSSE HERE TO REPRESENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DITO

Sicc OG
Jan 25, 2006
The artist just emailed me back today after I emailed him just to see if he really had cds and what not. This is what he stated in email:

"the cd will cost 15usd a unit in bulk of 50 for 1unit 30usd buy at kloud9posse.com on 11/19/10"

So I guess repress or OG the cd will be available on his website on and after 11/19/10.
lol he dropped that insane crazy quickly :knockout:

Jan 6, 2003
He has the real cd's he sent me five these are the. Real og copies.
Damn, you mean you just signed up on siccness and in the first thread you visit you can confirm that you've previously dug up the contact info for one hella rare release all on your own, ordered 5 copies of the CDs and they were all OGs?

what a coincidence LOL.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
...still waiting...

Indo where are the proof pictures of the cds, or are you straight bullshitting???

@ Westcoast18 - tell if the cds were OG when you get them.
I'm still waiting for those pictures of those PLUTO CD's that I asked for. Can you please get those to me; otherwise I have to go off of the pictures that you and others already provided. I just want to make sure that I'm seeing what I'm seeing. This way I can get all of the pertinent information, before I give share my findings. Yes, I did notice some differences in the pics that were already provided. This is why I want you to submit those pictures as I asked for almost a month and a half ago. Thanks.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
If you bought a PLUTO

Just in case my man doesn't have a camera...I'm going to need some help. If you bought a PLUTO from my man Indo Please take clear pictures of your disc (Both the top and bottom of the disc) with the flash on and off. If you have a scanner please scan the bottom and top for me as well.

Now back to this whole Kloud 9 fiasco!

P.S. I'm not trying to put anybody on blast, I won't put you name out there if you help me with the pictures, because it is not my intention to put anybody on blast. I just need to know what's really going down.

Somebody already provided us with scans from mine, now I need to see the other versions.

Basically, it's not personal, so don't take it that way.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Indo where are the proof pictures of the cds, or are you straight bullshitting???

@ Westcoast18 - tell if the cds were OG when you get them.
no bullshitting , just saw no sense in it since im out of the klioud 9 posse deal now, the guy said he got 25.000 og cds , and didnt really tell me if they re all second press or not.at least they will look like the og copy thats fosure and evryone can get one.
but just to show you im not bullshittin i will make this photo in like 3 hours my homie comes back with his mobile phone camera, i will lay those wack first bunch of represses together and show you the miracle.anyways if there is a new bunch out then i highly doubt they need to sell the old repress.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Just in case my man doesn't have a camera...I'm going to need some help. If you bought a PLUTO from my man Indo Please take clear pictures of your disc (Both the top and bottom of the disc) with the flash on and off. If you have a scanner please scan the bottom and top for me as well.

Now back to this whole Kloud 9 fiasco!

P.S. I'm not trying to put anybody on blast, I won't put you name out there if you help me with the pictures, because it is not my intention to put anybody on blast. I just need to know what's really going down.

Somebody already provided us with scans from mine, now I need to see the other versions.

Basically, it's not personal, so don't take it that way.

sincere you got that Kloud 9 posse og ? i had it way back , i regret to have it sold but scans would help.its way too fishy that the guy was going to take 2 months to ship the real deal cds to me and now he got instead of 20 og cds 25.000 copies lol
i guess they just found the master.dunno if it would change the ringcode if they press more up ?? but scans of the old og copy would help out.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and on the pluto cd , they re the real deal , but fosure what do you need again ?
i will scan my last pluto copy from the bunch i had and will leave the scanner open. thats good ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i have to say

thats nearly impossible to get the discotronics code really on the scan but if you look close they you can see it.i will go on trying to get a better one.maybe my scanner isnt as good as 209 ones that it would work perfect

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
kloud 9 posse the first repress

this is from the first bunch termaine repressed just by getting the cover from the internet.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and @ mikal , i tried a hundred pictures with my girls Iphone but i dont get the discotronics code in.under a light , with flashlight, whatever i tried it doesnt work.
Its the real deal tho. i hope some people that bought it from me can try to scan in their ringcode better than me.