@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
nothing kavio says is ever relevant; everything he posts looks like this:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO LMHAO LMPAO $$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$ C-BO $$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO I'M RICH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO I'M RICH BALLIN ON U SUCKAZ C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO$ C-BO $ $$$$$$$$ KING KAVIO C-BO $$$$$$$$ C-BO FAGTAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO C-BO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR 24 HOURS IS UP $$$$$$$$$

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Like it or not brother that was a fuckin grip. If it's nothin to u then ur a boss
THAT WAS A FUCKIN STACK. BUT NOT LIKE HE'S PORTRAYING.
ID STILL PUNK HIS ASS FOR THOSE FROGSKINS IF I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY THOUGH. MAYBE I KICK IT WITH TOO MANY CUT THROAT MOTHERFUCKERS...BUT I WOULD NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH CASH ON HAND. NOT EVEN TOO FLOSS.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

"you dont hear my tummy, i gets real money"

:ATTEMPTS TO EAT 10,000 in 20s:

IGETSREALMONEY.IGETSREALMONEY.IGETSREALMONEY.IGETSREALMONEY.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@PAIN JUNKIES
I KNEW IT WAS HIM BY SOME OF THE THINGS HE SAID.WE HAD THIS "I HATE C-BO AND WCM" ISSUE A FEW YEARS BACC AND I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.I CAN SMELL A SNAKE THRU MY COMPUTER.AND I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY ANYONE HAS.I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RESPECT A COWARD OR A SLANDERER.IT IS WHAT IT IS.HE'S ON MY LIFETIME SHITLIST AND THATS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE.THX FOR THE CONCERN THO.WCM

Mar 26, 2010
wow! wtf is kavio smoking on! i was born in the 1980 bo is a known factor and he from sac , why would anyone want to try and discredit him ,he has allways been known as a stand up guy he is the real deal from the streets to jail ive never in my life ever heard anyone disrespect c-bo ! what state and city is this nigga kavio in ? u can tell by that money he went to bank and pulled it out andeven if he didnt who gonna put trick money in they mouth , he really is retarded who ever he fucks wit should slap him for bein like that towards cbo - i dont know how much money cbo got but i know he is 110% well respected state to state ,kavio probably lucky cbo a 3 striker

kavio keep talkin that shit he eventually going to get what he asking for ,and when cbo aint in jail he aint hard to find

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
wow! wtf is kavio smoking on! i was born in the 1980 bo is a known factor and he from sac , why would anyone want to try and discredit him ,he has allways been known as a stand up guy he is the real deal from the streets to jail ive never in my life ever heard anyone disrespect c-bo ! what state and city is this nigga kavio in ? u can tell by that money he went to bank and pulled it out andeven if he didnt who gonna put trick money in they mouth , he really is retarded who ever he fucks wit should slap him for bein like that towards cbo - i dont know how much money cbo got but i know he is 110% well respected state to state ,kavio probably lucky cbo a 3 striker

kavio keep talkin that shit he eventually going to get what he asking for ,and when cbo aint in jail he aint hard to find
he got his money from his indian broad

::

Feb 8, 2003
I FEEL U BUT SOME ISSUES ARE PERSONAL...IF SOMEONE SAID THEY HAD A BOUNTY ON YOUR BEST FRIENDS HEAD WHAT WOULD U DO?? ESPECIALLY WHILE HE WASNT EVEN ON THE STREETS 2 DEFEND HIMSELF...I RIDE 4 BO RIGHT OR WRONG....THATS HOW MOBBY IT IS 2 ME.WCM
Your doing the right thing and its LOYALTY! thats the problem with niggas these days they lack loyalty. Real niggas gonna have loyalty and they friends back rather they winning or losing.

Somebody got to teach kavio a life lesson before he end up dead.

IT WAS EITHER A PUBLICITY STUNT OR DUDE IS WORKIN FOR THEM PEOPLE.WCM
bingo!!!

It does seem like he trying to lure c-bo in a trap to make some threats to him over the net or in writing so they can use them against him. I never put anything past stupid ass cops or cornball niggas.

anyway it goes you or bo gonna end up crossing paths with that nigga since he claim to be doing it big with rap, just knock his azz out with a combo and keep it moving like nothing happened. once we hear he got whooped we will already know the truth without a video.

Feb 8, 2003
tay - i dont think its the real kavio i think its a siccness memeber having fun just my two cents , that nigga cant be that corny
the first day i thought that too until the video and etc. but naw thats actually that nigga on here you can tell by how he wrote his shit on here compared to how he talked on that video and wrote them comments. thats dude flat out.