@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
^^^yeah kavi5o must be a snitch or some to just flip like this for no apparent reason and talk shit about everyone who put him on.

either that or he just a jealous, bipolar dickhead.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^^^yeah kavi5o must be a snitch or some to just flip like this for no apparent reason and talk shit about everyone who put him on.

either that or he just a jealous, bipolar dickhead.
THE WAY SHIT IS NOW AND DAYS...ITS HARD TO TRUST ANYONE...FOOLS WILL SNITCH AND ACT LIKE THEY DIDNT...YOU CALL THEM ON IT, THEY'LL TRY TO DUMP OR START SOME SHIT...THEN CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT...LIKE IT WAS NOTHING...

IT DEFINITELY AINT LIKE THE DAYS WHERE FOOLS...WOUND TAKE BULLET WOUNDS AND GET THEIR OWN RUN BACK...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i remember i chopped it up wit kavio phone when he first got all up on the siccness on some supposed wcm connected type shit... nigga tried to talk like he was some kinda bossmode CEO n shit... 5 minutes of waisted time i will never get back.

Anyways my gut said something aint right about this cat just cuz he was talkin a lil too big...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i remember i chopped it up wit kavio phone when he first got all up on the siccness on some supposed wcm connected type shit... nigga tried to talk like he was some kinda bossmode CEO n shit... 5 minutes of waisted time i will never get back.

Anyways my gut said something aint right about this cat just cuz he was talkin a lil too big...
you still got his phone number?

::