@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HE MADE HIS OWN BED AND HE HAS TO LAY IN IT.LOL.LIKE I SAID,HE PROBABLY WORKIN FOR SOMEBODY BUT HE'S A WALKING MUMMY ANYWAY.I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS CLOWN AND SNATCH ALL HIS JEWELRY SO I CAN GIVE IT TO MY SONS.HE'S WHAT I CALL A LATE BLOOMER.I HAD A 128 GRAM RAPPER CHAIN WITH REAL DIAMONDS IN IT IN 96.LOL.HE MAKES ME NOT WANT TO HELP OTHER RAPPERS CUZ ALL HE DID WAS TRY TO USE WCM TO GET SOME FAME AND THEN TURNED AROUND AND BIT THE HAND THAT FED HIM.HE IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE TO LEARN FROM.NEVER LET A SUCCA ASS NIGGA BUY HIS WAY IN YOUR CREW.BO IS OUT NOW THIS NIGGA QUIET.THATS BUSTER SHIT. GRRRR

May 16, 2002
HE MADE HIS OWN BED AND HE HAS TO LAY IN IT.LOL.LIKE I SAID,HE PROBABLY WORKIN FOR SOMEBODY BUT HE'S A WALKING MUMMY ANYWAY.I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS CLOWN AND SNATCH ALL HIS JEWELRY SO I CAN GIVE IT TO MY SONS.HE'S WHAT I CALL A LATE BLOOMER.I HAD A 128 GRAM RAPPER CHAIN WITH REAL DIAMONDS IN IT IN 96.LOL.HE MAKES ME NOT WANT TO HELP OTHER RAPPERS CUZ ALL HE DID WAS TRY TO USE WCM TO GET SOME FAME AND THEN TURNED AROUND AND BIT THE HAND THAT FED HIM.HE IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE TO LEARN FROM.NEVER LET A SUCCA ASS NIGGA BUY HIS WAY IN YOUR CREW.BO IS OUT NOW THIS NIGGA QUIET.THATS BUSTER SHIT. GRRRR

That seems to be the most typical thing a whole lot of shady people do when it comes to independent labels. If the artist don't blow up he blames the label and then bad mouth it. Or they're only there to use it and learn all they can and then run off and start their own label. I've seen this happen over and over again. Only to have them fail because they don't have the knowledge that you must keep up with the times within the game. Things change and this independent music biz is much like being a doctor. Just because you graduated and your doing what you want doesn't mean you stop studying to stay on top of your game.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@GEMINI
REAL TALK.IN THIS BIZ I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE GET ON BUT IT SEEMS THEIR MAIN MOTIVE IS TO HAVE MY SPOT.THEN WHEN U SLOW THEIR ROLL OR CUT EM OFF,U JUST ACQUIRED ANOTHER HATER EVEN THOUGH YOUVE DONE NOTHING BUT HELP THAT PERSON.THATS WHY IM WORKIN WITH MY FAMILY ONLY FROM HERE ON OUT AND TAXIN THE REST.THATS THE BEST WAY TO SEPERATE THE GAME AND KEEP YOUR VALUE.SOME DAYS I FEEL I HAVE MORE HATERS THAN SUPPORTERS.I WONT LIE,IF IT WASNT FOR INTERACTION WITH GOOD PEOPLE AND SUPPORTERS ON THE SICCNESS I MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY QUIT RAPPIN 10 YEARS AGO.I APPRECIATE THE UPS AND DOWNS THO CUZ THIS AINT NO FAIRYTALE IM LIVIN AND IVE ACQUIRED TOUGH SKIN TO GO WITH MY TOUGH MIND AND HEART.I HOPE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LEARN FROM THESE SITUATIONS AND FOCUS ON WHATS REAL.WCM

Mar 11, 2011
THAT MONEY WAS LIKE 3 G'S IN 20'S WITH A FEW HUNDREDS ON TOP.
IVE SEEN REAL RACKS...AND WASNT NOTHING LESS THAN A HUNDRED IN IT...
LOL AT FOOLS NOW DAYS...
Na bro I disagree, and I ain't defending Kavio by no means but come on man that was long money fasho. 50 bills is like a 1/4 " thick and this fool had about 8" of bills and they was mostly 20's but still that was at the very, very least 12 grand if the money was real.

Apr 25, 2002
Kavio has been MIA for a minute cause he is filming a youtube exclusive series where he dresses up mannequins as WCM members and stabs them up with various kitchen utensils, and ends it with a Ted DiBiase backhand stack of $1s slap.

Afterwards he plugs his book quick, Called "Where's Kavio?" which is a Where's Waldo knock off book, except in this book he is still no where to be found, except on the last page where there is a picture of a computer screen and him laughing.

He then goes into a Jerry Springer moment and breaks down and cries as he apologizes for being a cyber thug. After he wipes away the last tear he realizes hes being a bitch he goes back to fuck WCM mode and talks about the next show being shot exclusively at the Alligator Wrestlefest which will be shot live (En Vivo) next week.

Mar 5, 2007
Na bro I disagree, and I ain't defending Kavio by no means but come on man that was long money fasho. 50 bills is like a 1/4 " thick and this fool had about 8" of bills and they was mostly 20's but still that was at the very, very least 12 grand if the money was real.
Nobody knows if that money is real or not... Shit he probably printed it up himself using a pc, scanner and printer just so he could show it of in videos pretending to be ballin. Who fucking cares about his money... The dude kavio is still a fucking nerd...