@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
igetsrealmoney igets realmoneyigetsrealmoney igets realmoneyigetsrealmoney igets realmoneyigetsrealmoney igets realmoneyigetsrealmoney igets realmoney lmao@ this muthafucka seriously talk the way he post. repeatin the same shit over n over goddamn! lol how many times he gotta say he gets real money wow!

May 16, 2002
Lol kavio was st-st-stutterin after hearin BO on the phone..

Bottom line is, it's T.O.S.

As far this whole video / radio / over the phone shit. It was pointless. Too many people talking at the same time... Hard to understand.

From what I could make out, C-Bo said it's on & hung up. The rest is pointless.

Epilogue...

Two people within their own right / pride that's understood. The end result is a senseless murder over bullshit. Two life's lost. One 6 feet under & the other locked up for life. It's a Gangsta's life I guess. Then the FREE so & so t-shirts come out SMH.

Plus a cheering crowd doesn't help. These fuckers thrive off this shit like vampires thirsting for more blood. The only praise from these idiots is a whole lot of talk & perhaps a few kites for the first year or two then he's forgotten like the other in the grave.

Brought up from time to time & continue to be a memory to those who continue life on the outside.

Just my 2.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
someone needs to make a song called "i gets real money"

and it needs to be a hyphy song

guarunteed that shit goes duffy in the club, streets, alleyways, turnpikes, all the shit

roflllll, i can already imagine the hook...

i gets real money/
i gets real money/
i gets real money/
yo pockets lookin funny/

someone let me know when they gonna have a video shoot for the song, i'mma be in that bitch pretending to shake my dreads...

Feb 11, 2006
roflllll, i can already imagine the hook...

i gets real money/
i gets real money/
i gets real money/
yo pockets lookin funny/

someone let me know when they gonna have a video shoot for the song, i'mma be in that bitch pretending to shake my dreads...
along these lines but 17 times more faggoty

"ayeee"

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol @ the faggots commenting in that video

::
I got a feeling Kavio is making up false youtube accounts. His youtube account is "BOSSGANGBITCH"

Kay2day2 comments:
Everybody is talking you got'em all scared now King you about to expose them all lmhao hopefully heather can stop stalking all of us i think shes just jealous becuz you made 500,000 and shes nothing go away stop stalking us crazygirl he kicked you to the curb we were all there when he did it to True Story lmhao you caught all of them sleeping King now theyre awake lmhao ALL HAIL THEE KING KAVIO
Click on Kay2day2's profile and the only activity is commenting on that video, but also his name is listed as "BOSSGANGBITCH2"

I already pointed out the comment by BOSSGANGBITCHH, with 2 H's.

Dude is hella fake and all the money in the world can't hide that. Not even from a Canadian. He's making false youtube accounts so he can have positive comments on his video and deleting any negative comments.