@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He aint got the mouth piece of a pimp tho...

Have you herd him talk??? He sounds like he got mush mouth with a heavy case of down's syndrome(no disrespect to ppl with ds)

Seriously thow no real pimp talks like that hoes aint gonna believe ur lies when they come out sounding that fucked up

He prolly bought hes way into that too...

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
He aint got the mouth piece of a pimp tho...

Have you herd him talk??? He sounds like he got mush mouth with a heavy case of down's syndrome(no disrespect to ppl with ds)

Seriously thow no real pimp talks like that hoes aint gonna believe ur lies when they come out sounding that fucked up

He prolly bought hes way into that too...
Yup I was thinking the same thing, but the nigga really pimping which really got me feeling like WTF how is this nigga even doing what he doing sounding like a cornball must have some ugly ass ho bitches and run a ways.

Feb 8, 2003
he aint got the mouth piece of a pimp tho...

seriously thow no real pimp talks like that hoes aint gonna believe ur lies when they come out sounding that fucked up

he prolly bought hes way into that too...

dont hate the player hate the game!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yup I was thinking the same thing, but the nigga really pimping which really got me feeling like WTF how is this nigga even doing what he doing sounding like a cornball must have some ugly ass ho bitches and run a ways.
From what herd he with a rich ass indian bitch...could be wrong but dudes still a nerd...hope he gets all the money he can but it cant buy respect feel me

Feb 8, 2003
Shut up and go talk about his teeth with ur girlfriends...
Go beg Lynch for a retweet and quit worrying about how Kavio getting bitches fanboy. You worrying about Kavio is way more lame then me laughing at that nigga lynchs tore up baracka teeth in a public video.

Its not hard for a muhthafucka to be a pimp nowdays.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Go beg Lynch for a retweet and quit worrying about how Kavio getting bitches fanboy. You worrying about Kavio is way more lame then me laughing at that nigga lynchs tore up baracka teeth in a public video.

Its not hard for a muhthafucka to be a pimp nowdays.
Sorry to burst ur buble but never been on twitter let alone followed anybody on it...

And never worried about kavio but the guy is a certified hater...and i will poke holes in any suckaz game that has it comming...just look what I did to you in just a few post

Feb 8, 2003
And never worried about kavio but the guy is a certified hater...
From what herd he with a rich ass indian bitch...could be wrong but dudes still a nerd...hope he gets all the money he can but it cant buy respect feel me

Contradiction is a muthafucka. Not only are you worried about him but that "Hater" stamp can be used on you. You the only bitch worried about the next mans pockets and what he putting his dick in. Case closed

Last edited: