@ KAVIO THE CLOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
like everyone said kavio aint ever coming back to the site.

and even if tay or bo ran into him he'd make up some bullshit story about account hacked or the account isn't even his, dude is a coward any angle you look at it.
care to explain how hes gonna do that after everyone on the sicc including TAY and im sure others, saw that video

dudes a str8 dork...im surprised he aint been robbed yet

snuggio is the kinda guy who missed out on the parties and fun as a youngsta so now that he found a rich curry bitch to bread him up a lil bit...hes walkin around chest out tryna show hes got what everyone else already passed by

snuggio is gettin left over pimp money....squeezing hoes for every drop so he can gather the change and buy a swisher and some brick weed

Dec 8, 2010
gimmefreemusic probably didn't see the video, since the other thread was deleted.

kavio ruined any chance of backing out of this after making the video.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Did you see the one where he commented on his own video acting like he was someone else:

Your radio interview was awesome King it was crazy when Waka Flocka's mom Debra Antney and Shante called in to let it be known that they fuck with you WooooooHooooooo you goooooo your on Top hardwork pays off Kavio going mainstream these haters aint ready lmhao

BOSSGANGBITCHH 3 days ago

Jan 30, 2007
If this faggot kavio actually showed up to chunk em it would be hard not to stick a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger so there's no possible way he can reproduce and lol at him talkin a gang of shit and not postin in this thread once it gets real....smh

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DONT THINK HE THOUGHT BO WOULD BE OUT SO SOON.MAYBE HE DIDNT THINK WE WOULD COME UP WITH THE BAIL MONEY....LOL. I STILL SMELL FOUL PLAY BUT I'LL LET TIME TELL THE TRUTH....THX 4 HELPIN ROAST THIS FRAUD OF A RAPPER.I GOT SOME GOOD LAUGHS.WCM