I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
how many albums yall think they gonna sell.... first week and total?
And do yall think they would of sold more albums if they released it earlier or waited for the "hyphy movement" to peak?

Feb 27, 2006
shit the tracklisting betta change cuz i want patrone on there. cuz that shit is only on the go music mixtape, which i got, but wheres show me ya nasty? it wasnt on the go music mixtape n not listed on the tracklisting. the team is kinda dissapointing me, ima wait to buy this cuz i got no gouda eneway so probly next friday ill get it. shit ima be hela mad if da bailey cd is wack lol. cuz ima get da first copy of dat cd from fye. on citaz!

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
justutta said:
shit the tracklisting betta change cuz i want patrone on there. cuz that shit is only on the go music mixtape, which i got, but wheres show me ya nasty? it wasnt on the go music mixtape n not listed on the tracklisting. the team is kinda dissapointing me, ima wait to buy this cuz i got no gouda eneway so probly next friday ill get it. shit ima be hela mad if da bailey cd is wack lol. cuz ima get da first copy of dat cd from fye. on citaz!
Patron is on there. Its a hidden track after Gettin Hot RMX. and yeah Show Me Ya Nasty aint on it. Dont know why.

Anyone know why i barely heard Mayne Mannish on the album?

Feb 25, 2006
i got the album...its the same tracklisting as posted before...so yeah, half of the songs u've already heard...either on negro league or the ones that were leaked...unless u live in a cave, u already have half the album...still worth coppin though...ppl outside the bay who are new to the team will luv this album...and 4 ppl gettin mad at others who dl the leaked songs are trippin...what did u expect??? of course cats r gonna do that shit in anticipation....ur suppose to leak out some tracks to build hype for the album...they just fucked it up by leakin out half the album and delayin that shit for soo long...

May 9, 2002
ClickClack said:
i got the album...its the same tracklisting as posted before...so yeah, half of the songs u've already heard...either on negro league or the ones that were leaked...unless u live in a cave, u already have half the album...still worth coppin though...ppl outside the bay who are new to the team will luv this album...and 4 ppl gettin mad at others who dl the leaked songs are trippin...what did u expect??? of course cats r gonna do that shit in anticipation....ur suppose to leak out some tracks to build hype for the album...they just fucked it up by leakin out half the album and delayin that shit for soo long...
Ive been livin in a cave...i didnt DL the tracks when they were leaked so this album is fresh to me...besides the tracks from their debut album..

Oct 30, 2005
can somone please post the song by the tea called "ambassodors night." i heard that song pound hella hard and i'd like to hear. so can somone please post that song up.?

Jan 23, 2006
kevint said:
can somone please post the song by the tea called "ambassodors night." i heard that song pound hella hard and i'd like to hear. so can somone please post that song up.?
i hope you get banned so much. just buy the cd like everyone else

Mar 2, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Ive been livin in a cave...i didnt DL the tracks when they were leaked so this album is fresh to me...besides the tracks from their debut album..
yea man, i don't listen to the radio or dl the tracks. So this shit sound hella new, it SLAPS.