I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2005
Mr. Chronic said:
Why would they come out with another version after one's already been distro'd to stores? That wouldn't make any sense to me...

Edit: I still think they fucked up not actually listing Patron as bein' on the album...And it's funny because at the end of it they say "The Team-World Premiere, go get it January 24th!"
Frontline did it. Came out with a street version then came out with the real version. That Jan.24 kinda hinted that it's a street version dont u think? As for Patron, it aint listed but it's on there. Just buy the album, you'll hear it.

Feb 13, 2006
Mr Arson said:
lol@people being mad for them using tracks that people leaked, what expect them to do, get fucked in the ass, on the production and studio time cause of some computer nerd faggots, yall dont mean shit to overall sales.
If anything THEY leaked their own album-Couple of those tracks are on Negro League & a couple others are on THEIR Mix Tape-(Just GO) so how can they be mad at FANS that are disappointed WHEN WE ALREADY BOUGHT HALF THE SHIT ALREADY! I have both the Negro League & Just Go mixtape-& so lookin at the track list I got about half the album! I expected more from an album thats been delayed for almost a year!

Feb 28, 2006
STICK-N-MOVE said:
well heres the tracklisting i got from rapbay.com:

1. Lets Go Team!
2. Bottles Up
3. On One
4. Top Of The World
5. Touch The Sky
6. Just Go
7. Hyphy Juice
8. Good Girl feat: Angelina
9. Its Gettin Hot
10. Stuntin On Ya
11. Addiction
12. Summertime In The Town
13. Ambassadors Night
14. Im A Player feat: Da Wayne Wiggins
15. The Definition
16. Sunshine feat: Goapele
17. Its Gettin Hot Remix feat: Keak Da Sneak, The Delinquents, Richie Rich, Humpty, Too Short & M.C. Hammer

seems like they threw in the radio hits from the last album.
wait... this cant be the official tracklisting..? cause didnt big von premiered a new joint from them called "this my song" on the radio recently? dont see it anywhere on the list..

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
STICK-N-MOVE said:
wait... this cant be the official tracklisting..? cause didnt big von premiered a new joint from them called "this my song" on the radio recently? dont see it anywhere on the list..
i think thats for clydes solo and yes thats the real tracklisting except patron is a bonus track aftert the remix

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
robenea said:
i think thats for clydes solo and yes thats the real tracklisting except patron is a bonus track aftert the remix
Yeah, is there any word on Theater Music? Im on watch for that too.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the only song i've probably heard is "Bottles Up" and that song slaps!
i'm sure i've heard other songs(off of mixtapes that i've bought), but i'm sure when i buy the album it's going to be all new songs to me. I try to stay away from singles and the radio as much as i can(that way when i buy the album the whole album is new to my ears).

I don't have a soundcard on my computer and i rarely listen to the radio or watch mtv/bet....that way when i buy an album it's all new to me(well almost). If i keep hearing the same song repeatively on a regular basis i'm going to get tired of it no matter how sicc the song is or how hard the song goes......that's just my mentality....so of course some of you are saying "it's recycled"(which it ain't...just too many tracks got leaked) or "i've heard half the album"(stop downloading the song no matter how good it is)

Some people just lack "PATIENCE"........it's "me me me....give me this...give me that".......when you can just slow down on your "burnin" and maybe take a break off the downlaoding!

But that's just my opinion....so who cares....i'm still buyin the album when it comes out.

Sep 19, 2005
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TRACKLISTING. stop saying u disappointed. Buy the damn album and listen to the real shit before you sayin you disappointed. No way they are gonna release tracks from Negro League on this album. This is getting annoyin where niggas are sayin they disappointed. Buy the album before you can judge it.

Apr 7, 2004
yo..there has been to much talk about the tracklisting of an album that ain't even out yet..The Team is hot period. Do yall remember the time before the internet? Cats had to wait until the drop date to really know anything about the album...too much communication (cell-phones, Internet) is really destroying life right now.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
ALKOHOL said:
yo..there has been to much talk about the tracklisting of an album that ain't even out yet..The Team is hot period. Do yall remember the time before the internet? Cats had to wait until the drop date to really know anything about the album...too much communication (cell-phones, Internet) is really destroying life right now.
Aint that the truth. Shit we even had to fast forward through tapes because of CD's werent even there. But i aint gon lie with the internet everything is more convenient

May 5, 2004
ALKOHOL said:
i remember, back then i was poor, bein' broke was destroyin life too, but i will cop