I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
if they didnt put out a new single every month and push it back so far then it would all be fresh material...I aint hatin but as a group I think they coulda handled this better with the recycled tracks..but then again they wouldnt be recyceld or heard if we didnt bootlegg em download em, burn em and slump em before there record came out...I guess im tryn to say they shouldnt have leaked so many songs that were gonna be on the record to kmel cuz thats when they get bootlegged..........by KAYJIN

Aug 20, 2005
cd slapz regardless if we've heard half the tracks... %75 of the cd blapz! what other cd has done that in the past.

Feb 28, 2006
yea its true though, the album wouldve been harder if i havent had heard more than half of the album already cause i mustve played out all those tracks. still gonna cop it cause They Scream For Team...

btw, is Top of The World on the album?

Dec 12, 2003
THE CD IS DOPE.....IF YOU WANTED TO HEAR ALL NEW SONGS THEN STOP COPPN SHIT OFF THE NET, I DONT MIND THEY GOT A GANG OF SLAPS ON THERE.... IF ITS GONE BE THE FIRST TEAM CD YOU BUY ITS GONE BE WORTH EVERY PENNY DAMN NEAR GONE BE A CLASSIC ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION

Jul 10, 2005
Jack Tracks said:
I guess im tryn to say they shouldnt have leaked so many songs that were gonna be on the record to kmel cuz thats when they get bootlegged..........by KAYJIN
Don't bring me into this pointless dispute. Other people also leaked songs and I still ordered my copy of the album from RapBay.

P.S. this is most likely not going to the official retail. My boy said he met with Clyde a few days ago and the group is still figuring out which songs should be on the album. It might change...

Feb 28, 2006
well heres the tracklisting i got from rapbay.com:

1. Lets Go Team!
2. Bottles Up
3. On One
4. Top Of The World
5. Touch The Sky
6. Just Go
7. Hyphy Juice
8. Good Girl feat: Angelina
9. Its Gettin Hot
10. Stuntin On Ya
11. Addiction
12. Summertime In The Town
13. Ambassadors Night
14. Im A Player feat: Da Wayne Wiggins
15. The Definition
16. Sunshine feat: Goapele
17. Its Gettin Hot Remix feat: Keak Da Sneak, The Delinquents, Richie Rich, Humpty, Too Short & M.C. Hammer

seems like they threw in the radio hits from the last album.