I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
Ambassodors Night is just a butchered version of the old record "Touch". The original was 10x better. You can hear it on the Demolition Men's Nothin' But Slap tape.

Sep 12, 2005
i just bought TWO copies of this album, i like it as much as i like negro league, and that's saying something cuz negro league is definately one of the better album's i've ever purchased. IMO i think people should be supporting this album as much as they supported 40's album. team has the most mainstream appeal and is the most consistant when it comes to putting out quality good songs. i also copped the new eldorado red, but havent gotten a chance to listen to it.

Jan 16, 2006
HAHA I HAD THE TEAM CD SINCE LAST WEEK... IN MY OPINION ITS GONE GET 2 THUMBS DOWN CUZ #1 REASON IS THERES TOO MANY RECYCLED TRACK OR HAVE HEARD THEM BEFORE #2 THE ONLY CLEAN TRACK IN MY OPINION IS TRACK 1 WITH THE HARRY POTTER BEAT... TO ME THIS CD WAS MADE MORE FOR THE BEEZYS BUT YADADADIGAMAJIG IM NOT GONE TELL PEOPLE NOT TO COP ITS JUST A OPINION....

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I'm going to cop this today and that Mac Dre Dvd, How much this cd going for? My favorite track on World Premier is "I'm a Player" remake.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
drewdeez said:
HAHA I HAD THE TEAM CD SINCE LAST WEEK... IN MY OPINION ITS GONE GET 2 THUMBS DOWN CUZ #1 REASON IS THERES TOO MANY RECYCLED TRACK OR HAVE HEARD THEM BEFORE #2 THE ONLY CLEAN TRACK IN MY OPINION IS TRACK 1 WITH THE HARRY POTTER BEAT... TO ME THIS CD WAS MADE MORE FOR THE BEEZYS BUT YADADADIGAMAJIG IM NOT GONE TELL PEOPLE NOT TO COP ITS JUST A OPINION....
don't download shit then nothing will sound recycled

Jan 14, 2006
drewdeez said:
haha, when I heard the harry potter sample in there I was dying, but that song do slap tho.....prolly the only new one that I liked. The rest of the album I already heard a million times and most of the new songs I ain't feelin' except ambassadors night. I copped the album just cause been waitin' for this muphucka for hella long now, but definitely feel negro league is a better album.