I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
I have a feeling the CD I burned of just Team songs that I got off the net is going to be pretty much the entire album. But I will still buy the CD because if I didn't like the songs I wouldn't have put them on the CD in the first place. I support the Team, I just wonder if this CD will make any impact outside the Bay...
Has anyone in other states heard anything about them? I'm in AZ right now and people out here ain't heard shit.

Sep 19, 2005
this seems to be more of a street album tho. just wait until it really drops, i bet there are more shyt they got under the covers. I met Clyde a few days ago, he said they still doing they shit on the album. The tracklistin is what they decided on about a month ago but they still might replace a few tracks. I'm looking forward to Clyde shyt at the end of the month like they planned.

but either way, if they dont change it, it's still gonna be a hit for folkz outside the Bay. As for Patron, buy the album then you'll hear it aight. Now stop saying this and that wont be on the album. If you a real Team fan and not a groupie, go buy the damn album.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@people being mad for them using tracks that people leaked, what expect them to do, get fucked in the ass, on the production and studio time cause of some computer nerd faggots, yall dont mean shit to overall sales.

Jan 23, 2006
Pitts925burg said:
real shit there is to much slow songs but this cd still dope
lol what you think this is the team they have a different sound all there shit isnt going to be hyphy

and i dont mind either cause im getting tired of this hyphy shit ever since the mac died i aint heard no shit u can just sit back and chill to

Apr 25, 2002
Kaijin said:
Don't bring me into this pointless dispute. Other people also leaked songs and I still ordered my copy of the album from RapBay.

P.S. this is most likely not going to the official retail. My boy said he met with Clyde a few days ago and the group is still figuring out which songs should be on the album. It might change...

Why would they come out with another version after one's already been distro'd to stores? That wouldn't make any sense to me...

Edit: I still think they fucked up not actually listing Patron as bein' on the album...And it's funny because at the end of it they say "The Team-World Premiere, go get it January 24th!"

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Negro League was probably the best album of 2004 and still stays in heavy rotation in my car. World Premiere is added to that. Team never dissapoints, if you're mad about the leaked tracks, dont download them, If you somehow didnt get a hold of the leaked tracks, its a 9.5/10 Quality Productions, Dope Tracks front to back.