I Got The New Team "World Premier"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
if all u like is hyphy/go dumb shit, then this NOT for you. and your a fuckin loser if thats all you like to listen to. step it up.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Who actually went and bought this at the store today ?

I need to go pick up my copy after work...are they available @ Best Buy ?
Didnt see any there. I gotta hit up frisco street show.

Oct 28, 2003
I bought it and it wasn't as good as I thought it could have been being that they took an extra year to make this and atleast 3 of the songs are from the 1st album plus one of the songs is a word for word 2Short remake. But with that said I would rather hear this then alot of other music that's coming out of here. Not as bad as some are saying, but not as good as what it should have been.

Jan 18, 2006
ima see 4 myself when i cop it 2morrow.And 4 whoever asked 4 songs off tha CD fukk u!how people gon' complain about recycled traxx then ask 4 a downoad?!?I already kno dis shyt gon' slap cuz i peeped tha trakklist and it STILL HAS 10 NEW TRAXX.only a couple recycled so its a classic
THE TEAM-IT'S GO TIME!!

Aug 15, 2005
i copped it today & i thought it was put together better then negro league even tho it had some recycled/leaked songs on it. it is presented better imo cuz of the fact that each song is good from start to finish. theres only 2 recylced songs from negro league and 6 or 7 joints that leaked early. if the songs didn't leak then nobody would say that this is a bad album. i know that the songs that did get leaked folks prolly played the fuck out of them. but i think team should have held on to songs like bottles up, just go, good girl etc etc longer than they did because all of the leaked songs were all quality joints. i was just happy that i got clear cd quality versions of the songs that leaked early. world premiere knocks so go cop that shit & support bay music

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I bought this at Rasputins,it was 13.04 wit tax. I was light weight heated cause they didn't have that ghetto celeberties dvd.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
QUESTION:

who produced the 1st track on World Premiere??? THe song by the name of "Let's Go Team". That track has so much bass & quality to it. Too bad they didn't make it an actual song, but instead made it like an intro song.

Feb 4, 2005
Great album, def pick it up. They putting lots of effort into this music shit and they making slaps so support it and stop whining about how no one gives the bay props when you downloading and hating yourselves.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
YES I FINNALY COPPED THIS ALBUM AND THAT SHIT IS HELLA TYTE THESE FOOLS DOWNLOADED IT THATS WHY THEY WHINING BOUT HOW THEY DISSAPOINTED IF YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE SONGS THEN YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS ALBUM CUZ THE SHIT SLAPS. COP IT!!!!

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
QUESTION:

who produced the 1st track on World Premiere??? THe song by the name of "Let's Go Team". That track has so much bass & quality to it. Too bad they didn't make it an actual song, but instead made it like an intro song.
It says inside the cover.