Going to MEPS thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
YEAH ON MY LAST WESTPAC IN 05' WE TOOK ON THE 13th MEU. FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAYS U MARINES ARE THE STINKINESS MUTHAFUCKAZ LOL. ALL THEY DO IZ PT, EAT, CLEAN THERE GUNZ AND DO FIGHTIN EXERCISES LOL. I EVEN LEARNED SUM SHIT. I WAS A ABH WE DID ALL THE AIRCRAQFT LAUNCHES AND MOVES ON THE FLIGHT DECK IN V-1. I WAS OUT THERE WHEN THEY HAD THAT TSUMANI IN SRI LANKA, I SAW BODIES IN THE WATER IT WAS CRAZY NOT TO MENTION HOT AND HUMID. BUT COME TO FIND OUT MY NIGGA I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WIT WAS IN THAT MEU BUT ON ANOTHA BOAT.
We was on there together...it was 15th MEU. Guam was a joke.

Nov 1, 2004
^ BHR always has the 13th MEU, we had them on my westpac.
Guam was pretty fuckin fun, nothing but bars and strip clubs.
we hit quite a few ports on my westpac compared to the last one. we got a RIMPAC comin up this summer, i get to hit up hawaii again, been there so many fuckin times hah.

^ BHR always has the 13th MEU, we had them on my westpac.
Guam was pretty fuckin fun, nothing but bars and strip clubs.
we hit quite a few ports on my westpac compared to the last one. we got a RIMPAC comin up this summer, i get to hit up hawaii again, been there so many fuckin times hah.
man i went to hawaii like 6 times on dat boat went to north shore and jumped off this big ass rock. it was cool.

Not in 05 lol...unless I was on the wrong ship for 7 months.

Guam was a joke for us cause we pulled in, loaded supplies for sri lanka and took off.

Barely enough time to hit the NEX.
naw i dont think u were on the LHD-6 cuz they didnt let us off the boat.

Nov 1, 2004
i went to north shore and jumped off that rock too, probably the same one hah.
im an FC i work up on the 05. NATO Sea Sparrow hah.
everyone i know in AIR department was from crankin they all got there when i did pretty much.

Nov 1, 2004
naw i dont think u were on the LHD-6 cuz they didnt let us off the boat.

i looked it up
" ABOARD USS BOXER, At sea – The 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) (Special Operations Capable) completed its return to USS Boxer (LHD 4) Expeditionary Strike Group (BOXESG) April 14, after conducting security operations in Iraq since mid-November.

While in Iraq, the 15th MEU provided physical protection for Americans and Iraqi citizens and security for the country’s developing democracy. The MEU’s Air Combat Element, Battalion Landing Team and Combat Logistics Battalion worked together to coordinate air support, ground support and regional situational awareness to accomplish their mission"

takin from
http://www.usmc.mil/15thmeu/PAGES/Story Archives/archived_stories1.htm
so yeah u werent on LHD6
we won 2 battle Es back to back, our ship is apparently the #1 gator

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) deployed on Dec. 6, 2004, along with the rest of Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) 5, for which it served as the flagship, on a routine Western Pacific deployment. As a result of the deployment, USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) (BHR) became first West Coast-based LHD to deploy with the Navy’s newest helicopter, the MH-60S. While on deployment, the ships of the ESG were to operate in the Pacific and Indian Oceans in support of the global war on terrorism and other missions as assigned by naval leadership. Embarked Marines of the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) (Special Operations Capable) are part of ESG 5, along with amphibious ships USS Duluth (LPD 6) and USS Rushmore (LSD 47), guided-missile cruiser USS Bunker Hill (CG 52), guided-missile destroyer USS Milius (DDG 69), and frigate USS Thach (FFG 43).

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/navy/lhd-6-westpac05.htm

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
fun fact
The Navy has more Aircraft than the Air Force... and we got ships too. i guess we win.
Are you serious, your "fun fact" is full of shit. No offense, but I don't like to see FALSE info posted on the Sicc, alot of people on here will believe it, because they don't know any better.

FACT: The USAF has more aircraft than the NAVY, its the main mission of the AF, to FLY, it doesn't even make sense to say the NAVY has more Aircraft than the USAF.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_legacy.asp?id=146
Aircraft (operational): 3700+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usaf
6013 manned aircraft in service

Folkz, don't believe everything you read on the SICC, do your research, check your facts, knowledge is power.