Going to MEPS thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
YEAH ON MY LAST WESTPAC IN 05' WE TOOK ON THE 13th MEU. FUCK WHAT ANYBODY TEEL U MARINES ARE THE STINKINESS MUTHAFUCKAZ LOL. ALL THEY DO IZ PT EAT AND CLEAN THERE GUNZ AND DO FIGHTIN EXERCISES LOL. I EVEN LEARNED SUM SHIT. I WAS A ABH WE DID ALL THE AIRCRAQFT LAUNCHES AND MOVES ON THE FLIGHT DECK IN V-1. I WAS OUT THERE WHEN THEY HAD THAT TSUMANI IN SRI LANKA, I SAW BODIES IN THE WATER IT WAS CRAZY NOT TO MENTION HOT AND HUMID. BUT COME TO FIND OUT MY NIGGA I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WIT WAS IN THAT MEU BUT ON ANOTHA BOAT.
u were in the navy?? lol hell yeah i agree wit u on that though bro...with all the pt/field training marines do, we do fuckin stink lol...but how u described us on point especially with grunts....

u were in the navy?? lol hell yeah i agree wit u on that though bro...with all the pt/field training marines do, we do fuckin stink lol...but how u described us on point especially with grunts....
I DONT SAY GRUNTS BRO I SAY JARHEADS LOL. I GOT HELLA RESPECT FOR YALL THOUGH U HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO DO WHAT YALL DO. HOPE U STAY SAFE WHENEVA U OUT THERE REAL TALK.

Aug 11, 2004
yeah true everyone plays their part, but u did know that the marine corps got its own air units(and i aint jus talkin helicopters like the army) and not only that we fall under the navy which , what do u guess also has air support that we also rely on
im not talking about just the air support.... all the other "desk" jobs that come along with it..... there is a lot more air support coming in from the af than anything else.... but like i said it doesnt matter ive got love for anyone who has the strength to serve no matter what service your in.. its all love to me...

Feb 9, 2003
Portuguese Godfather, I know I'm normally a jackass and I usually take any chance I can to talk shit on you. But this time I'd just like to say thank you for making such a valiant choice. I must admit that I didn't think you would have followed through on your decision to join the Air Force. I wish you the best during your whole ordeal. I hope that you will be able to get through all your basic training as soon as possible so that they can then send you where you are needed most.

Now, I understand, that most AF recruits hardly ever see any real action. And to be honest I don't really want for you to see too much actual violence. If the opposing force can kill you as soon as possible, I'd settle for that. Come back in a bodybag or don't come back at all. Dumb ass.

Feb 5, 2006
Portuguese Godfather, I know I'm normally a jackass and I usually take any chance I can to talk shit on you. But this time I'd just like to say thank you for making such a valiant choice. I must admit that I didn't think you would have followed through on your decision to join the Air Force. I wish you the best during your whole ordeal. I hope that you will be able to get through all your basic training as soon as possible so that they can then send you where you are needed most.

Now, I understand, that most AF recruits hardly ever see any real action. And to be honest I don't really want for you to see too much actual violence. If the opposing force can kill you as soon as possible, I'd settle for that. Come back in a bodybag or don't come back at all. Dumb ass.

HAHAHAHA

Aug 11, 2004

FUCK YOU

Aug 11, 2004
naw im supply i dont think i would be able to stand bein a grunt, youll notice most of infantry are rednecks from the south and minorities are all logistics haha
see when i hear grunt i think army... no matter what their job is and when i hear jarhead then i think of you guys... my dad is ex af and used to use the term jarhead all the time when i was little... and i thought there was a big mix of everything in infantry... u either gotta be dumb enough to volunteer for it or dumb enough to be placed in it

Nov 1, 2004
AWWW HELL NO I WAS ON THAT BOAT WHERE U WORK AT U PROBABLY CAME ON AFTER I LEFT I GOT OUT IN NOVEMBER OF 05'. U KNOW LOVE IN V-3 THAT WAS MY BITCH FOR A MINUTE I GOT SUM HOMEBOYS ON THERE STILL.
i know who Love is, i dont "know her" but i know who she is.
The CMC just retired yesterday that fuckin dooshbag.
Thats some crazy shit man, i got onboard Mar '06. One of my buddies i live with was on the last deployment where u guys hit like 3 ports, went to guam for like 6 hours then off to the tsunami relief. Crazy shit man, how you doing on the outside?

Nov 1, 2004
im not talking about just the air support.... all the other "desk" jobs that come along with it..... there is a lot more air support coming in from the af than anything else.... but like i said it doesnt matter ive got love for anyone who has the strength to serve no matter what service your in.. its all love to me...
fun fact
The Navy has more Aircraft than the Air Force... and we got ships too. i guess we win.

i know who Love is, i dont "know her" but i know who she is.
The CMC just retired yesterday that fuckin dooshbag.
Thats some crazy shit man, i got onboard Mar '06. One of my buddies i live with was on the last deployment where u guys hit like 3 ports, went to guam for like 6 hours then off to the tsunami relief. Crazy shit man, how you doing on the outside?
that cmc was acutally cool if its the same one that was there when i was there last. but yeah that was shitty all we did in guam was onload, it was nice out there to we was ready to hit the shore. but u know lenard he a abh on the flight deck thats my nigga. or u know tesafi he from santa rosa. but my last deployment was weak they had hella restrictions on us thats what really made me wanna get out i was like 22-23 havin a curfew. but its all good when u get out go to school and get that MGI bill 1100 a month i do security i make like 3g's a month waaaaaaaaaaaay more than i ever did in the navy. i dont miss nuthin about it except the ports and the females. yeah love is a lil freak i kinda turned her out i was fuckin her in my rack and other spaces on the boat ask em about Cain that was in Air Department im a legend on tha boat

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com

HAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

PG, good luck and I hope things work out for you.