Going to MEPS thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
shyt was a pain in the ass, ur goin to the one in san jose right? u get to spend the night in hotel wake up hella early, eat ya breakfast then u get to the meps station, and u just sit for hours, u get there at like 4:30- 5:00 am, and u might be there till 6-7pm , jus sittin around, they call ur name every half hour or so , talk to u for 30 seconds then they tell u to go back an wait out in the lobby, if u already took ur asvab test then u should be able to knock off a few hrs.. thats what i did i took the test b4 i went to the meps. ,my advice is try to get your shyt done fast as possible, when they doin ur tests for blood , hearing, sight, physical all that bullshyt, when they say "next person" jus get there, fuck who was sittin around b4 u. that way u out there quicker, i had to go through that bullshyt 3 times... borin as fuck, i tried to go for the marines, in the end i couldnt git in cause of my juevenile record...some bullshyt... alota wierd kids gona be there

Oct 3, 2006
yeah u should be goin to the moffet field one i think thats the only one for the bay ...but pretty much what V.S said...it would be a long ass day...

Aug 11, 2004
i figured as mch.... i already took the asvab and got 95 so yeah. im just tryin to get in and out... they fondle ur balls and shit when they do a physical cuz that shit weirds me the fuck out when doctors be playing with ur nuts

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
good luck man. shit, i remember taking the asvab for the military. passed with flying colors but realized that wasnt my cup of josaphine.

Jun 10, 2002
oh yeah dont go to sleep no matter how tired you are they are a bitch about that shit. Ive been up to the meps in seattle and it sucked but they usually have arcade games or a pool table and tv so its not too bad

May 11, 2002
I went to MEPS back in 2001, 6 months before 9-11, I was going to join the Marine Corps. I was medically disqualified because of my bad hearing, I am 65% deaf in my right ear. So basically it was a waste of time, waking up hella early, pissing into cups, doing the duck walk and having some old Navy doctor look at your ass, then ask what drugs ive used. Fuck it though because I would be in Afghanistan or Iraq right now.

Props: StillHustlin

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I went to Oakland when i first joined the navy in 99 and yeah that shit is a pain in the ass lots of waiting around and people talking to you like your an asshole. you arent allowed to talk or do anything it sucks but its worth it. The worst part is that they are gonna hit you with "the moment of truth" where they call you on everything you signed on their paper asking if you ever done drugs or any of that shit everyone has skeletons. Airforce is a good move. I'm about 99% sure I'm going back in the Navy by the end of the year I'm sick of having to worry about job security working for shitty pay and shitty benifits. I'll probably lose a stripe for being out for almost 3 years but fuck it I'll get that shit back within a year or 2 anyways. I miss the travel and you cant beat the benifits anywhere plus i was making more money when i was in the service than any of the bullshit jobs i had on the outside

Props: StillHustlin
Apr 25, 2002
You can count me out of the ignorant category then.

ALL non-prior service enlistments in the United States Military incurs a total eight year service obligation. Have fun losing half a generation.

I went to Oakland when i first joined the navy in 99 and yeah that shit is a pain in the ass lots of waiting around and people talking to you like your an asshole. you arent allowed to talk or do anything it sucks but its worth it. The worst part is that they are gonna hit you with "the moment of truth" where they call you on everything you signed on their paper asking if you ever done drugs or any of that shit everyone has skeletons. Airforce is a good move. I'm about 99% sure I'm going back in the Navy by the end of the year I'm sick of having to worry about job security working for shitty pay and shitty benifits. I'll probably lose a stripe for being out for almost 3 years but fuck it I'll get that shit back within a year or 2 anyways. I miss the travel and you cant beat the benifits anywhere plus i was making more money when i was in the service than any of the bullshit jobs i had on the outside
man fuck that i did my 4 in the navy and that was good for me i went on 3 deployments, fuck'd hella bitches, got married, got divored, polished hella brightwork, seen alota places (hawaii like 6 times) put on restriction 3 times twice for fighting and once for hazing (sumthin i didnt do) be told i cant hang out pass a certain time cuz of my rank and i put up wit so much shit that i couldnt do it. i got my HON. and got the hell outta there now i go to school collectin my MGI Bill and i work and im hella happy for that.

all i can say is the military is what u make it my best wishes for u ur smart for choozin tha AF there are the most relax they have bad bitches next to the army, there bases are tight well atleast the one in hawaii is. ur PRT is done and a treadmill and best of all ur stationed in one exact location which could be anywhere in the world, unlike the navy which is called on any moments notice and can be deployed up to a year i was lucky the longest i was out to sea was 7 months......oh yeah AF u get per diem which is hella bread extra for other expensives and if u get stationed by the gulf all ur checks will not get taxed. thats where tha money is! thats my in put for neva say Supa Sav'd Outt neva looked out for u

4 years active 4 years reserve..... thats how the 8 years work and the last 4 are easily waivered
im reserved right now im not complete until 09' i live care free about bein called back to active duty. have u ever thought about doin merchant marines?? check that out they are on some other shit they are hella relaxed and go everywhere and u do like 3 or 6 months out to sea a year doin bullshit