Going to MEPS thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
Are you serious, your "fun fact" is full of shit. No offense, but I don't like to see FALSE info posted on the Sicc, alot of people on here will believe it, because they don't know any better.

FACT: The USAF has more aircraft than the NAVY, its the main mission of the AF, to FLY, it doesn't even make sense to say the NAVY has more Aircraft than the USAF.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_legacy.asp?id=146
Aircraft (operational): 3700+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usaf
6013 manned aircraft in service

Folkz, don't believe everything you read on the SICC, do your research, check your facts, knowledge is power.
ive heard the same thing about the navy and usmc having more aircraft... or was it just fighter aircraft

Yeah carey (P.O.E) from compton...thats the homie as well.

I was fuckin with Dream Team heavy for a minute. They did like 10 songs at my lab. I did 2 beats for them too.

They all seperate now huh?
NAW I THINK AJ DOIN HIS THING IN TEXAS MY NIGGA CAREY HE JUST FUCKIN WIT SCHOOL WE POSE'D TO HOOK UP FOR MY B-DAY IN VEGAS THIS MONTH.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
hahaha ive never heard mudcruncher... or even gravel agitator
haha...yeh all my family always been infantry...my step dad is army infantry...he was with the unit that captured saddam...4th INFANTRY DIVISION cant remember which brigade...now hes with a armored cavalry regiment on his 2nd tour...

anyways then my grandpa was with the 9thID/101st airborne in vietnam....and my other grandpa was a navy corpsman so he was with the infantry marines in ww2 and korea...

my cousin is in the airforce tho...shes a fighter pilot flies f-15's

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
naw im supply i dont think i would be able to stand bein a grunt, youll notice most of infantry are rednecks from the south and minorities are all logistics haha
naw i aint really noticed...least with army infantry..seemed pretty diverse to me....maybe marine infantry its like that

im thinkin of joinin the marine corp...but im not sure which MOS i wuld try to go...i was thinkin infantry...or combat engineer...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Props to those who joined to selflessly serve their country

I went to jail at a young age, Def wasn't going to let a bunch of mf yell at me and tell me what to for 4 years voluntarily.

So with that said any mf who a stand up cat that serves has my respect. Happy belated Veterans Day you are a Veteran every day, and deserve more than the average civilian