Going to MEPS thursday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
I am currently in the Navy. I went to MEPS in late '04. I went to the one in Sacramento. Shit was a long ass day, and the worst part was at the end of the day i finally arrived to Great Lakes, IL. It was about 2 am and they were already yellin at me.
The worst part about the Air Force is that it is hard as fuck to make rank, ive been in the Navy for a little over 3 years and ive been an E-5 for like 6 months.
We just got back from deployment in November, we were out for 7 1/2 months. Saved a lot of money though.
Dude above is right too the Air Force has some fine bitches.
Anyways man good luck, i am glad i enlisted, best thing i did for my life, better than doing hella drugs and delivering pizza like i used to do.

Nov 1, 2004
IA is when you get sent to Iraq, Afghanistan... things like that.
Its when you leave your duty station temporarily and go to help out.
My boy just got sent IA to work on the Phalanx CIWS in Iraq. Hes out there for a year then he comes back to the ship.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Offline and online, whenever a person makes a positive decision to improve THEIR LIFE, HATERS, CRITICS and PUNK BITCHES COME out the dark to talk down on you.

So fuccin what if you don't agree with THEIR decision to join the military...
It's their life and YOUR PUNK AZZ NEEDS TO learn to LIVE YOURS!

If you don’t agree with his decision, pay this man’s BILLS, if not, then SHUT THE FUCC UP with the NEGATIVITY!!

I can't stand you HATERS!!

Dec 28, 2004
I was in the AF, bootcamp is kickback dog, Lackland AF base in San Antonio, Texas. They got some good chow! Overall, I didn't like it. That's just me tho, a lot of bullshit that I'm sure you'll learn on your own. Good luck dog....

Jun 27, 2003
man fuck that i did my 4 in the navy and that was good for me i went on 3 deployments, fuck'd hella bitches, got married, got divored, polished hella brightwork, seen alota places (hawaii like 6 times) put on restriction 3 times twice for fighting and once for hazing (sumthin i didnt do) be told i cant hang out pass a certain time cuz of my rank and i put up wit so much shit that i couldnt do it. i got my HON. and got the hell outta there now i go to school collectin my MGI Bill and i work and im hella happy for that.

all i can say is the military is what u make it my best wishes for u ur smart for choozin tha AF there are the most relax they have bad bitches next to the army, there bases are tight well atleast the one in hawaii is. ur PRT is done and a treadmill and best of all ur stationed in one exact location which could be anywhere in the world, unlike the navy which is called on any moments notice and can be deployed up to a year i was lucky the longest i was out to sea was 7 months......oh yeah AF u get per diem which is hella bread extra for other expensives and if u get stationed by the gulf all ur checks will not get taxed. thats where tha money is! thats my in put for neva say Supa Sav'd Outt neva looked out for u
true shit, I'm in the Air Force, my two years was two weeks ago. I got curfews on weeknights, no curfews on weekends tho, but I'm PCSing to Korea in a couple months. Then Ima have a damn curfew everyday. I march everywhere I go, got one Article 15 and a couple LORs one LOC. The AF got some shitty bases I think, Hickham out in Hawaii is koo, but for most part the state bases are shit. I came in with about 9 other cats I used to kick it wit at my last base. All of them been separated except for 3 that are at different bases. Only reason why I aint go ahead and try to get my ass separated is cuz I did pay my 1200 dollars to buy into that MGI bill and when I get out I'm trynna collect that shit and get me a degree shieet. I got two years left, when they come throwing that 60 gs at me for a re-enlist Ima happily say fuck you, im outtie 5000.

I am currently in the Navy. I went to MEPS in late '04. I went to the one in Sacramento. Shit was a long ass day, and the worst part was at the end of the day i finally arrived to Great Lakes, IL. It was about 2 am and they were already yellin at me.
The worst part about the Air Force is that it is hard as fuck to make rank, ive been in the Navy for a little over 3 years and ive been an E-5 for like 6 months.
We just got back from deployment in November, we were out for 7 1/2 months. Saved a lot of money though.
Dude above is right too the Air Force has some fine bitches.
Anyways man good luck, i am glad i enlisted, best thing i did for my life, better than doing hella drugs and delivering pizza like i used to do.
what boat where u on?

Nov 1, 2004
im on the USS Bonhomme Richard LHD 6
i actually dont hate the Navy either, i get paid pretty well and i dont work all that hard.
later on this year i am going into my 2 year extension, i signed up for 6 to get rank faster, and the re-enlistment bonus is high as fuck for my rate. Ill probably drop the extension and do 4 more, 8 years total. I want that shore duty hah