CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think LIl B.. and Kreyshawn... Soulja Boy...
etc...
have NO skil.. and suck dick .. and are annoying as hell..

yet the magically are making money...

I mean Lil Wayne.. have you ever heard him freestyle???
it's not much better than Crazie Locs...

Lil Wayne.. VS Crazie Locs in a free style battle...
I say Crazie Locs wins!

GTHFO. Now what you wrote is what hate really is.

You dumb fuck all the artists you named has cult followers and big fanbases your boy crazie locc only has two fans and they are YOU & his grandma.

lil b sells out shows = money
Keyshawn got millions youtube views & signed million dollar deal with sony = money
Soulja boy was once the top rap nigga when he dropped crank that and few other hits and did world tours, endorsements = money.

Lil wayne dont have to "FREE" style that lil nigga is paid and set for life and his label is one the top labels in rap music right now so not only is he a artist but hes a legit boss.

you and the weirdo dude that raps about dick are the only ones in this thread serious about feeling dudes music. Everybody else being funny.

Dec 3, 2009
Krayzie actually bought a Lambo... cash..
and he hasn't release a solo album...
since 2003...

guess buying lambos is washed up lol....

My point is Lil b... is just as bad as Crazie Locs....

my point is he has the potential... to get a cult following also...

i just think he's better....

deal with it..

Feb 8, 2003
Krayzie actually bought a Lambo... cash..
and he hasn't release a solo album...
since 2003...

hes been touring for the last 5 years you do the math. and how do u know he bought it in cash theres a thing called leasing also. dont sit here and say uni 5 was bumpin either bc it was they worse album ever next to thug stories. thats all im saying.

Dec 3, 2009
I'm here spitting on mother fucking...
Cameraaaaaaaa
Hope ya'll hear what I said...
if not your gonna be dead....

You should get this through your head....
ya'll should get this through your brain...
Crazie locs is so insane...

I spit on the Cameraaaaaaaaaaaaa
fucked a bitch named Tameraaaaaaaaaaaaa
When I rap I don't Stammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaa
I'm better than MC
Hammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I don't smoke the Bammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm a bad mamma...
Jammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I spit with no fear...
I spit so clear..
I'm bring sincere..

Jul 25, 2007
^^^^^^^^Bars for days! Straight heat right there homie. I never heard a style like Crazie Locs before. When his new mixtape droppin?

Dec 3, 2009
^^^^^^^^Bars for days! Straight heat right there homie. I never heard a style like Crazie Locs before. When his new mixtape droppin?
ha ha me either!!! he just gets crazie.. and flows....
i think it's hip hop in it's purest form..

No autotune.. no saying.. cash money every other word..

It's just Crazie Locs.. being SINCERE!

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
your a crazie joke and youre not even half as decent sounding as snoop or nipsey. i hope you dont really believe anyone in this thread is actually serious about you(besides unknown poet bc he a known troll on here) everyone else being sarcastic on here and literally making funny your slow azz on here and you just too damn slow & stupid to realize it. you like that slow kid that the lunch room bribes to make a fool of themselves.

go do a history search on here and see the real thread about you and what everyone really thinks of you.

nobody on this muhfucka feeling you.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=352332&highlight=crazie+loc

now im done wasting my time in this thread with a corny untalented weirdo like you bc its obvious crazie loc dont post on here and this loccjaw person who made the thread is just some no life person with a multiple siccness accounts.
Lol calm down foo. The fuck is ur problem homie? Why u so bitter for? Let LOCS do his thing...