CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
LMAO! He and Kobe Soz should form a SUPER SUCK GROUP! They are 2 of the worst rappers that I've even heard in my entire life, no joke. lol
if u actually sat down and listened to crazie locs lyricism, you would know that his words go deeper than what he is conveying to the listener. Locs has the potential to be one of the greats. All he needs is top notch production. He spits that real shit and lives that life not like these other studio gangstas. Listening to crazie locs music is not only a fresh of breath air but if his music expands to the masses, he can change the game as we know it.

Apr 14, 2006
wsup locs you on one cuz you didnt even post the correct vid yo..

[video=youtube;_zFESM1vXNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_zFESM1vXNg[/video]
I'm getting dizzy watching this dude rap. He keeps moving back and forth.

This guy is a horrible, horrible rapper!

Feb 8, 2003
is anybody taking this thread serious but clown ass darkshow

learn how to type park _bum. I dont take nothing on this site serious i just get on here for the hell of its nothing to me especially after i hit the log out button, shit i have about the same amount of twitter followers as this whole site has members. Only one taking this serious is crazie lock he so hurt about this thread that he putting it in his corny ass tourettes flow new video (that hasnt been posted yet)