CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
nigga please jealous of what? some fat mr miyagi looking loser with zero entertaining skills that cant even talk for 10 seconds without stuttering or cant pull a female in starbucks. theres no need for trolling with multiple threads about this lame in one week it all should be one thread bc(that chick looked like she was gonna call the police on that creep) he not doing anything special or worth talking about. he dissed lil b and wayne who cares bc they will never know and if they did they not gonna feed into dude bc hes a nobody and not even on the radar to pose a threat. He had a better chance at dissing 50 Tyson bc it would be more possible to get a reply or arrange a ass whoopin for him from 50 tyson.

im telling it how it is.

Apr 21, 2012
^^^ LOL calm down fool. We all know now who that dickhead in school was that tripped the retarded kid walking down the hallway.

Or

We all know now who that slow kid was in school that absolutely hates & despises the retarded kids & has to let that be known to everybody cuz he's in a few normal classes and can't stand being labeled as one of them.

Mar 9, 2009
u talkin down,on locs cause u iz jealous.now,im tellin whut it is.lmfao.it,be entertaining if locs took crazie shots at u.lol.u,could just type fast shots.with ur finger.meaning hating.on the internet.u wouldnt be able to take shots with ur fist.cause crazie would break ur shots on ur list.meaning ur punches is weak.mr.miyagi would hurt you.even his weak as student would daniel san....lmfao.so fuckkin funny.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
u talkin down,on locs cause u iz jealous.now,im tellin whut it is.lmfao.it,be entertaining if locs took crazie shots at u.lol.u,could just type fast shots.with ur finger.meaning hating.on the internet.u wouldnt be able to take shots with ur fist.cause crazie would break ur shots on ur list.meaning ur punches is weak.mr.miyagi would hurt you.even his weak as student would daniel san....lmfao.so fuckkin funny.
You should make a series of youtubes rapping in different places like a Taco Truck, in the line at walmart, in the movie theater while moving is running. Shit like that. Thanks.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i love how every 4th or 5th word is hella long...

im standin right heeeeeeeeere
i aint no queeeeeeeeer
im callin out lil beeeeeeeeeeee
he cant see meeeeeeee
cuz im so dooooooooope
other rappers have no hooooooooooope

Dec 8, 2010
lol. those two sentences sound like something from your music.

Feb 8, 2003

^^^

perfect example on why bitches shouldnt do meth and crack while pregnant you not even over there rhyming.

Me jealous of you wow what is there to hate about last time i checked you have to have something for muhfuckas to be jeaous of and not being some fat out of shape budda monk built mr. miyagi faced, foaming at the mouth bum living in your parents shack doing camera phone videos in your childhood room. boy That DAX promade you be putting on your beard done fucked with your brain mr. miyagi. you was the same stupid muthafuca who let indo take advantage of you on his web cam room show like a drunk prom date. You actually thought he was supporting you when in reality he was making you look like the corny joke that you are.

wax on wax off.

Dec 3, 2009
Stop hating on Crazie Locs cause he just destroyed Everything Lil Wayne..
lil b..and krayshawna.. v nasty.. etc have EVER done with one verse..

Crazie Locs is taking over...

Apr 14, 2006
Stop hating on Crazie Locs cause he just destroyed Everything Lil Wayne..
lil b..and krayshawna.. v nasty.. etc have EVER done with one verse..

Crazie Locs is taking over...
Crazy Locs is the WORST RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF RAP MUSIC!!!!!

Dudes horrible on the mic! This is all a joke/prank right? Him and Kobe Soz should make a super group together! LMFAO!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i dont understand all da hate on the LOC....he's got more street cred that some of your favorite rappers....he's your favorite rappers favorite rapper.

He been puttin in down nin the street like a g, yall just cant see, hes buzzin in the strets like a B, and ya'll just cant see this G, yall must be off E, and it dont make sense to me, i hope your this rider, i hope your this g...he aint fake, hes rappin with MC eiht, its too late, yall suckas is fake.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
LOCS is off the hook mayn! I gatta give him props for doing it BIG outa my home town San Jose. I need to get his CD so I can bump that shit in the town. This guy is an pioneer doing shit no one else could think of.....rapping while doing push-ups.....thats real right there.

Mar 9, 2009
wax on wax off.u calling crazie locs like miyagi.is like if some 1 that hated on snoop and called him steve urkel for example.do u think if some1 said snoop is like urkel he gonna listen.fuck no,cause he knows himself.mommy and daddy been wipin ur az frum a-z not letting u know urself as a person to where if a person points a finger at u u smell,their finger.lol.meaning u listen to what everybody say.u minus well call crazie locs pacman,if u wanna talk shit.but,crazie locs isnt like anybody.nipsey hussle and snoop.is more alike than pacquio and crazie locs.u,fuckkin nerdboy.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
wax on wax off.u calling crazie locs like miyagi.is like if some 1 that hated on snoop and called him steve urkel for example.do u think if some1 said snoop is like urkel he gonna listen.fuck no,cause he knows himself.mommy and daddy been wipin ur az frum a-z not letting u know urself as a person to where if a person points a finger at u u smell,their finger.lol.meaning u listen to what everybody say.u minus well call crazie locs pacman,if u wanna talk shit.but,crazie locs isnt like anybody.nipsey hussle and snoop.is more alike than pacquio and crazie locs.u,fuckkin nerdboy.
Keep doin your thing Loc! Disregard the haters