CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2003
2009 Crazie Loc > 2012 Crazie Loc

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhjxoPCe67ZW68H1EN[/video]

What happened, to all the old footage on youtube? Like the music video shot in the safeway parking lot on story & white?

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
GTHFO. Now what you wrote is what hate really is.

You dumb fuck all the artists you named has cult followers and big fanbases your boy crazie locc only has two fans and they are YOU & his grandma.

lil b sells out shows = money
Keyshawn got millions youtube views & signed million dollar deal with sony = money
Soulja boy was once the top rap nigga when he dropped crank that and few other hits and did world tours, endorsements = money.

Lil wayne dont have to "FREE" style that lil nigga is paid and set for life and his label is one the top labels in rap music right now so not only is he a artist but hes a legit boss.

you and the weirdo dude that raps about dick are the only ones in this thread serious about feeling dudes music. Everybody else being funny.
no one denies that they have big fan bases and lots of money. that doesnt mean they are good. the only reason then sell out shows and cds is because of confused people like you that dont know what good rap is.

Feb 8, 2003
no one denies that they have big fan bases and lots of money. that doesnt mean they are good. the only reason then sell out shows and cds is because of confused people like you that dont know what good rap is.
I dont know good rap wow you got me confused for some somebody else.

You sound stupid as fuck. im not gonna even waste another keystroke on your wanna be down ass.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
E @Evgenyivp & Darkshowdown, over the last few years I've came to the conclusion that no matter who you are, no matter what you speak, say, write, rhyme or whatever...if you you preach it enough, SOMEBODY will listen and beleive in what you got say. Even if some deem it to be complete bullshit, there will always be those who consider it to be the "truth". That's the only way I can explain wack rappers and cults and other shit I personally dont like/dont understand.

Apr 21, 2012
It only took 20 seconds, right after the pavement swims when Loc's start hollerin' in that plaza.... & hit that "Hope you heard this G' YAHHHHH!" I'm weaaaak! Everything about this video got us dying over here, too many things to list!

[video=youtube;n-arfmDeC0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-arfmDeC0w&feature=related[/video]

Feb 8, 2003
you dont know shit boy get the fuck outta here talkin bot lil wayne on the siccness
your a peasant & lame on here also in real life too. you probaly some wigger or weirdo like that no pussy getting lame that shot up the movie theater at that Batman premier.

so this what i do to peons like you.

Confirm User List Modification
Are you sure you want to add macdre04 to your ignore list?

then.....

This message is hidden because macdre04 is on your ignore list.
View Post

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
haha you mad bitch? i aint been on the siccness long cause i dont live on the computer like you wit your 20,000 posts you fucking internet gangsta . half of my posts half been given "props" cause i dont say dumb shit you got 300 out of 20k posts get off the sicc and go to school kid

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
11 pages of free promo, and crazy locs is still recording videos daily....he's got over 80 now on his channel...he's been on 94.9...tosh.0 and he's a l;egend on youtube, id say crazy locs is a success in his field and has managed to gain the attention of thousands of people with his music, hes connected with major rappers, dropped 2 albums,and is keeping is realer than some rappers from the 408 ive heard of.....