CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
is anybody taking this thread serious but clown ass darkshow

learn how to type park bum. I dont take nothing on this site serious i just get on here for the hell of it thats it. no one on here paying me or sucking my dick so its nothing to me after i hit the log out button, shit i have about the same amount of twitter followers as this whole site has members. Only one taking this serious is crazie lock.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
learn how to type park _bum. I dont take nothing on this site serious i just get on here for the hell of its nothing to me especially after i hit the log out button, shit i have about the same amount of twitter followers as this whole site has members. Only one taking this serious is crazie lock he so hurt about this thread that he putting it in his corny ass tourettes flow new video (that hasnt been posted yet)

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
QUIT HATIN ON THE LOC....

SEE CRAZY LOCS MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT IF HE GOT ALL THESE HATERS...ITS THE ONES THAT HAVE NO HATER THAT CHOOSE TO DO THE HATIN !!!

INSIDE THE MIND OF A REAL G, YALL NEED TO REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT HES SPEAKIN ON, MAYBE HE AINT RAPPIN TOO SLOW, MAYBE YOURe THINKING TOO FAST? LOCS BRINGS YOU INTO HIS ELEMENT AND SHATTERS YOUR INNER CORE WITH HIS LYRICAL WIZARDRY ...LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

LOCS BE OUT KNOCKIN BITCHES AND GETTIN $ IN THE STREETS OF ESSJ ...I

I DONT SEE MC EIHT PUTTIN OUT YOUR ALBUM HOMIE.....

Jul 25, 2007
All the haters just need to be quiet and appreciate what they have right now in Crazie Locs. He's just being sincere for crying out loud.

Feb 8, 2003
QUIT HATIN ON THE LOC....

SEE CRAZY LOCS MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT IF HE GOT ALL THESE HATERS...ITS THE ONES THAT HAVE NO HATER THAT CHOOSE TO DO THE HATIN !!!

INSIDE THE MIND OF A REAL G, YALL NEED TO REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT HES SPEAKIN ON, MAYBE HE AINT RAPPIN TOO SLOW, MAYBE YOURe THINKING TOO FAST? LOCS BRINGS YOU INTO HIS ELEMENT AND SHATTERS YOUR INNER CORE WITH HIS LYRICAL WIZARDRY ...LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

LOCS BE OUT KNOCKIN BITCHES AND GETTIN $ IN THE STREETS OF ESSJ ...I

I DONT SEE MC EIHT PUTTIN OUT YOUR ALBUM HOMIE.....

I dont have no albums coming out so ofcoarse you dont see him putting it out. If i wanted Mc EIHT SERVICES FOR ANYTHING I COULD GET IT EASILY I HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY HIM WITH CHECK OR CASH BEST BELIEVE THAT SHIT. I dont even live in the west coast so why would I wanna buy a feature or present from some old 40 year old washed up 90s gangsta rapper thats not even relevant now. I would rather buy one from someone who is relevant and poppin now if i was gonna go that route.

You starting to make this joke look stale now. But im done wasting time in this retarded thread and its literally about a retard too. lettem keep making a fool out himself in his parents house and parkinglots.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
if u actually sat down and listened to crazie locs lyricism, you would know that his words go deeper than what he is conveying to the listener. Locs has the potential to be one of the greats. All he needs is top notch production. He spits that real shit and lives that life not like these other studio gangstas. Listening to crazie locs music is not only a fresh of breath air but if his music expands to the masses, he can change the game as we know it.

finally someone understands.....too many folks is sleepin in this HEAT from San Jose, i dont see any other folks PUSHIN like Crazy Locs, check his video channel, the boy is making moves.
He got a song with one of CALI's most well established artists, a man that helped form some of us into the people we are now, the great MC EIHT..there wouldnt be a cali rap game if it wasnt for PIONEERS like him.

CRAZY LOCS WORKS WITH LEGENDS IN THE GAME...