CRAZIE LOCS.THE FIRST MUTHA-FUCKA TO RAP INSIDE STARBUCKS.THIS DUDE IS PUSHIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
wax on wax off.u calling crazie locs like miyagi.is like if some 1 that hated on snoop and called him steve urkel for example.do u think if some1 said snoop is like urkel he gonna listen.fuck no,cause he knows himself.mommy and daddy been wipin ur az frum a-z not letting u know urself as a person to where if a person points a finger at u u smell,their finger.lol.meaning u listen to what everybody say.u minus well call crazie locs pacman,if u wanna talk shit.but,crazie locs isnt like anybody.nipsey hussle and snoop.is more alike than pacquio and crazie locs.u,fuckkin nerdboy.

your a crazie joke and youre not even half as decent sounding as snoop or nipsey. i hope you dont really believe anyone in this thread is actually serious about you(besides unknown poet bc he a known troll on here) everyone else being sarcastic on here and literally making funny your slow azz on here and you just too damn slow & stupid to realize it. you like that slow kid that the lunch room bribes to make a fool of themselves.

go do a history search on here and see the real thread about you and what everyone really thinks of you.

nobody on this muhfucka feeling you.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=352332&highlight=crazie+loc

now im done wasting my time in this thread with a corny untalented weirdo like you bc its obvious crazie loc dont post on here and this loccjaw person who made the thread is just some no life person with a multiple siccness accounts.

Apr 21, 2006
wax on wax off.u calling crazie locs like miyagi.is like if some 1 that hated on snoop and called him steve urkel for example.do u think if some1 said snoop is like urkel he gonna listen.fuck no,cause he knows himself.mommy and daddy been wipin ur az frum a-z not letting u know urself as a person to where if a person points a finger at u u smell,their finger.lol.meaning u listen to what everybody say.u minus well call crazie locs pacman,if u wanna talk shit.but,crazie locs isnt like anybody.nipsey hussle and snoop.is more alike than pacquio and crazie locs.u,fuckkin nerdboy.

lol

Aug 17, 2011
your a crazie joke and youre not even half as decent sounding as snoop or nipsey. i hope you dont really believe anyone in this thread is actually serious about you(besides unknown poet bc he a known troll on here) everyone else being sarcastic on here and literally making funny your slow azz on here and you just too damn slow & stupid to realize it. you like that slow kid that the lunch room bribes to make a fool of themselves.

go do a history search on here and see the real thread about you and what everyone really thinks of you.

nobody on this muhfucka feeling you.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=352332&highlight=crazie+loc

now im done wasting my time in this thread with a corny untalented weirdo like you bc its obvious crazie loc dont post on here and this loccjaw person who made the thread is just some no life person with a multiple siccness accounts.
lmao. u got some major problems, my nigga

Dec 3, 2009
as much as people hate on Crazie Locs..
he is the future.. he invented the style where you drag out words..

like Get it. Clearrrrrrrrrrrrr....
I'm being sincereeeeeeeee
You need to hearrrrrrrrrrrrr
Don't fuck with me..
cause I have no fearrrrrrrrrrrr

i mean who else raps like that?
everyone else Bites Auto tune swag...
and or fast rapping...

he came up with his own style... and it's entertaining...

Apr 14, 2006
as much as people hate on Crazie Locs..
he is the future.. he invented the style where you drag out words..

like Get it. Clearrrrrrrrrrrrr....
I'm being sincereeeeeeeee
You need to hearrrrrrrrrrrrr
Don't fuck with me..
cause I have no fearrrrrrrrrrrr

i mean who else raps like that?
everyone else Bites Auto tune swag...
and or fast rapping...

he came up with his own style... and it's entertaining...
Something that gives you a headache and makes you want to puke....I don't call that entertaining. It's not that hard to rap like he does either....no skill involved. No one else raps like that because it's annoying as fuck and they don't want to annoy the fuck out of their fans.

This dude is NOT a pioneer in any shape or form! In order to be a pioneer you need talent and he definitely lacks any talent. He has no future in the rap game! Just my $.02

Dec 3, 2009
I think LIl B.. and Kreyshawn... Soulja Boy...
etc...
have NO skil.. and suck dick .. and are annoying as hell..

yet the magically are making money...

I mean Lil Wayne.. have you ever heard him freestyle???
it's not much better than Crazie Locs...

Lil Wayne.. VS Crazie Locs in a free style battle...
I say Crazie Locs wins!

Aug 17, 2011
Something that gives you a headache and makes you want to puke....I don't call that entertaining. It's not that hard to rap like he does either....no skill involved. No one else raps like that because it's annoying as fuck and they don't want to annoy the fuck out of their fans.

This dude is NOT a pioneer in any shape or form! In order to be a pioneer you need talent and he definitely lacks any talent. He has no future in the rap game! Just my $.02

some mufuckaz on this board seriously need some help

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
u talkin down,on locs cause u iz jealous.now,im tellin whut it is.lmfao.it,be entertaining if locs took crazie shots at u.lol.u,could just type fast shots.with ur finger.meaning hating.on the internet.u wouldnt be able to take shots with ur fist.cause crazie would break ur shots on ur list.meaning ur punches is weak.mr.miyagi would hurt you.even his weak as student would daniel san....lmfao.so fuckkin funny.
Holy shit you type exactly like how you rap lol.