BREAKING: NAS & Mystikal on Strange Music SOON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
mystikal was cool before he fucked up and went on some bullshit.

nas to me doesnt fit strange.

i'd like to see stevie stone leave ruthless and go with strange.

what if strange signed chino xl or heltah skeltah that would be crazy

when i think of strange music and what it represents, it think different and outside the box... rappers on some other shit but not fully accepted by the industry... those are the dudes that strange should pick up. dudes with an aggressive flow and an even more aggressive work ethic

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Some cats on another site were having a discussion about this, and I don't know if any of its true or not but I think Nas could fit well if they did it right... this is what I said on the other site...

See they are trying to establish themselves in the west already so they signed an underground legend, Brotha Lynch... then to get the east, they would sign Nas which would not only give them good music, but open a lot of doors to other artists in that region... Really, tactically it could be right for them... they just don't want to move too quickly...

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
"Man (Man) I do this in spite, my mom ain't married, bitch I'm a bastard!
Nigga I fuck over me, you know what I do to these rappers?
They come in here huffin' and puffin' and screamin' and cussin' and bustin' me first
Nigga you betta calm yo' ass down unless you excited to see me in person,
I'm rollin' with thugs and felons ughhh, that's cuz it's on killaz,
We gon' teach you ol' punk ass niggas to respect us authority figures
Throw one of a kind boy when we be pourin' up in the club,
You're going down boy too bad fuck, we're sorry for ya,
Listen let's not to get shook,
But I ain't the one to come lookin',
Cuz all I can tell the police is, I am not a crook,
I fuck big fine bitches, my dick get hard, watch it grow,
Then gimme fine head, blow my shotgun, tastes good don't it...."

Im sorry Mystikal is dope to me.
Ha id like to see Strange sign him....when he's OUT of prison...dont want no over the phoneline sounding shit.

Nov 14, 2002
I think jay-z is the most overated rapper of all time if that tells you anything about my "east coast" love...
I don't really disagree with you. So you still love East Coast shit... lol. I was just fuckin' with you anyhow, but.. a spade is a fuckin' spade, sir.

Sep 30, 2002
No woman ever deserves to be raped, ever, point blank period. Some cats do some terrible, terrible things. Lets remember the circumstances surrounding this incident. She was stealing from him, she was writing 20,000 dollar checks from his account to hers. When he caught her rather than handling it like a man, he fucked up and did some terrible shit. The camera's were set up to catch her in a confession about stealing the dough, how it went south from there I don't know. I do know that some of you ruthless motherfuckers on here probably would of put 2 in the head of anybody that was stealing that kinda money from you. Rape was not right at all, but tell me you guys might not have overreacted in a violent way. I would have called the police, sued the chick for the money she didn't have and just chalked it up as a loss.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Speaking hypothetically, I don't see any reason why Heltah Skeltah would (or should) consider leaving Duck Down for Strange.
yeah its all hypothetical... but seriously Duck Down hasnt done shit for them over the years. Heltah Skeltah used to be one of my favorite groups back in 95 with nocturnal and then OGC with da storm,but everything after those groups first two albums went down hill. DIRT was good but the beats on most tracks were plain. im just thinking about who i'd like to see in strange regardless if it happened or not.

seriously not mystikal at all. that cat went on some dirty shit. i like the music he's made in past but serious think about him touring with strange would you have to watch him everywhere he goes with everything he does on the road? i wouldnt want strange to go under because of some ass thinking its fun to rape bitches on the road. i dont think strange should even consider him for anything but a stage hand or a janitor.

Nas would just be stupid on strange though it would pull all of his fans over. much rather hear Chino Xl.

is it me or does it seem like tech may be taking a break soon?

Aug 9, 2005
I guess your quick to forget I get my facts from a few sources... lol

And ya I did forget his verse on horns... Because that really must mean hes signed to the label :hurt:
nothing has been announced publicly so imo whether or not he is signed to the label anymore shouldn't even be a question because of his verse on horns :beard:

skatterman must still be signed to strange too than cuz he had a verse on b-boy
s&s departure was announced publicly but thanks for proving my point :knockout:

Nov 6, 2005
lol. I dont know why I'm even arguing this point as Prozaks never been anything but meh to me. But AT THIS MOMENT, there is no plans for a Prozak project in the near/demi near future. (Well I cant speak for in office talk obviously, but from what I know, nothing for a good while)

Oct 6, 2008
No woman ever deserves to be raped, ever, point blank period. Some cats do some terrible, terrible things. Lets remember the circumstances surrounding this incident. She was stealing from him, she was writing 20,000 dollar checks from his account to hers. When he caught her rather than handling it like a man, he fucked up and did some terrible shit. The camera's were set up to catch her in a confession about stealing the dough, how it went south from there I don't know. I do know that some of you ruthless motherfuckers on here probably would of put 2 in the head of anybody that was stealing that kinda money from you. Rape was not right at all, but tell me you guys might not have overreacted in a violent way. I would have called the police, sued the chick for the money she didn't have and just chalked it up as a loss.
That was the best way of putting it. That's how I see it as well. What Mystikal did was wrong and behavior like that should never be tolerated, EVER. I think Tech sees an oppurtunity and wants to embark on it. He must also realize the backlash of what a signing like that would do, like TARNISH the Strange name.

Let's face it guys, when Mystikal commited that act, he basically shot his career in the face.

Maybe Master P might forgive him and take him under his wing again.

Who knows?

As far as NAS signing to Strange... Knowing Nas' moves he most likely won't go to the label