BREAKING: NAS & Mystikal on Strange Music SOON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
One guess as to why Nas would want to come to Strange: In his last CD, he wanted to have it titled "Nigger" but was pressured to change it, due to its controversial nature. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but from what i remember hearing this was not done by choice. Tech told Brotha Lynch in an interview, do what you do, rap about what you want, just do you. That may be one contributing factor, if Nas is actually considering.. but im skeptical.

Nov 14, 2002
That has nothing to do with it. I'd like to think Tech and Trav are smart enough not to put out an album called "Nigger" anyway. You're a fucking sucker if you think they didn't use that "nigger" shit as a marketing device.

Nas isn't considering shit and I want proof that Nas even knows who the fuck Tech N9ne is in the first place.

Nov 17, 2009
That has nothing to do with it. I'd like to think Tech and Trav are smart enough not to put out an album called "Nigger" anyway. You're a fucking sucker if you think they didn't use that "nigger" shit as a marketing device.

Nas isn't considering shit and I want proof that Nas even knows who the fuck Tech N9ne is in the first place.
I'm hoping that tech would not make a statement about maybe signing Nas if there hadn't at least been some sort of talk between the two.

Jul 11, 2005
I thought the Mystikal shit was just on some blackmail type of shit, I never saw the tape...so I dont really know...but why wouldn't he sue if a chick owes 80 gs? Is her pussy worth that...fuck no. If he really did rape the bitch for real then thats on sumtin else, shit aint even cool. Been wondering how he was gonna come when he gets out tho...he had some flows back in the day.

Nov 14, 2002
If they want to go ahead and start signing people like Nas, and still call themselves "Strange Music" then I can't wait for the "sellout" threads to start. With artists like Mystical and Nas you can just start calling it "Popular Ten Years Ago Music", which won't make for such an attractive logo.

May 1, 2009
What I meant by the Ill Bill thing is that Ill Bill was in discussions of signing to Strange and Strange said that he is signed to the label without a contract and all of that and was even on the cover of murder dog with Tech and Krizz but in the end Ill Bill didnt sign with Strange.

Nov 27, 2009
i think both rappers would be good tech is smart he takin major artists and bringing them in and that helps strange get bigger and better shit i wish tech sigh my ass im wit Raw Dawg Muzzik but tech is komin up in the game and havin lynch wit him man he should get t nutty also but now all i can say is dont hate on people just represent other wise shut the fuk up if you are a hater get yours tech and holla at me KrazyMo from Sacramento

Nov 14, 2002
i think both rappers would be good tech is smart he takin major artists and bringing them in and that helps strange get bigger and better shit i wish tech sigh my ass im wit Raw Dawg Muzzik but tech is komin up in the game and havin lynch wit him man he should get t nutty also but now all i can say is dont hate on people just represent other wise shut the fuk up if you are a hater get yours tech and holla at me KrazyMo from Sacramento
Do you ramble incoherently when you rap as well? Or only when you type?