BREAKING: NAS & Mystikal on Strange Music SOON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
lol. I dont know why I'm even arguing this point as Prozaks never been anything but meh to me. But AT THIS MOMENT, there is no plans for a Prozak project in the near/demi near future. (Well I cant speak for in office talk obviously, but from what I know, nothing for a good while)
i agree prozak is hardly worth an argument but just because he has nothing scheduled with strange it should not therefore be assumed that he isn't signed anymore

didnt PDM release their 2nd album on some other label already?
your guess is as good as mine, if anyone has any info on this feel free to share

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
And this opinion reflects Strange's already implemented business choice to escape KC. They're not hiring dude's like BLH and Cognito for no reason. It's called market acquisition, and once a market has been tapped and sustainability dwindles, you move on to other adventures.

Honestly though, if they're leaps and bounds ahead of their time, why are they sub-branching their label and placing it in the heart of the largest overgrowth of talent in the hip-hop industry?

I agree with signing local acts to reestablish and affirm their KC market rather than gather up folks from other areas. But, in the long run, it comes down to what they WANT to do. They want to expand and become a "power house" in hip-hop, then this is the way to do it.

That, or become the next TVT or KOCH.
Enough said.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Psychopathic wouldn't fit Nas anyway, now Mystikal & the Dayton Family on Psy would be fucking crazy. But I'd rather see Mystikal on Strange and Nas yeah i don't see that happening ha....