BREAKING: NAS & Mystikal on Strange Music SOON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
One thing to keep in mind is if Mystikal even WANTS to make music anymore once he gets out. He knows that people may not want to fuck with him once hes out and he might just chill and not do shit once hes done.

I will say this. I dont give a shit who Tech is affiliated with or is on his label. That dosent effect his music or what hes done in his career.

If I cared that much I wouldnt listen to MUSIC at all lol...theres lots of drug dealers, thugs, rapists, murders, and hooligans in the music biz RIGHT NOW. Just because all of them havent been caught dosent mean that the shit hasnt happened.

Shit even ol ass Phil Spector killed a chick. He was involved with some of the best music artists EVER (Beatles, Tina Turner, Righteous Brothers,Bob Dylan, Ramones)

Nov 15, 2007
mystikal would be a good fit, i remember i used to have all his cds back in the day... i might have to redownload them for fucks sake...

even if he dont sign, i would love to hear a mystikal and tech track.

was reading a article and mystikal gets out in january...

Jul 4, 2009
NAS on Strange would be fucking epic
Mystikal... I remember him from a reallly long time ago Smoke something was the track from his first album I really liked
other than that hes pretty much washed up for right now
NAS on the other hand would be the shit..I know I said it already but damn this has gotten me excited to see what comes out of this.

Nov 6, 2005
Yeah and I've been a Tech fan for a minute too. But if I found out that he raped a bitch with all of his friends and then tried to SUE her, I'd tell Tech to fuck off too. There'd be someone out there with an ebay account that gets a nicely stuffed box full of Tech shit for cheap.

I don't invite rapists into my circle of friends. I dunno about you guys.
Hilarious on so many levels.

Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
I don't know how many of you are from KC but if NAS and Mystikal signed to Strange Music that would be HUGE for the city. A legend of Hip-Hop joining forces with a innovative rapper that is from a place nearly unheard of? If it happens I think it'd take decades for people to realize the significance...if heads from KC don't stand up THEN, I don't know what will.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't think folks in KC will care about either of them, honestly. The markets that NAS and Mystikal inhabit will probably go ape shit, but I think anybody KC-wise is beyond the shock and awe that Strange has applied to them for so many years.

Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
I don't think folks in KC will care about either of them, honestly. The markets that NAS and Mystikal inhabit will probably go ape shit, but I think anybody KC-wise is beyond the shock and awe that Strange has applied to them for so many years.
They will care. Probably not as much as one would expect since, like you say, their markets are elsewhere but I'm speaking on the historical significance of it actually happening. It's a slap in the face to every naysayer on the coasts who never imagined a juggernaut like Strange Music making any difference in the game -- especially in a city that has no footprint in commercial Hip-Hop. Again, I think this idea is ahead of its time.

By the way, Tech N9ne needs exciting news. Things, especially in his music, have become increasingly homogenized.