BREAKING: NAS & Mystikal on Strange Music SOON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
They went the KC route, And it did bring SOME results. You cant say tech doesnt have SOME hand in putting KC on... He has influence that I havent personally seen from the area since... Fat Tone. Rich has more local influence than Tech may, but Techs doing more right now than being a featured artist. With that said, I think you stated everything that needed to be said. KC cats dont support eachother unless the camps end up getting assosciated. And even in that circumstance ego's end up fucking that unity up. Everytime I see a camp start fuckign around with another camp from KC the shit usually ends sour. I think tech does a decent job of bringing talent from KC around.... But to expect him to put all of KC on is just out of here. KC's gotta help itself before you can expect one man, or one record label to fix it.

Apr 16, 2007
I've never realy been much into nas, always seems realy boring. mystikal used to be dope, and aside from the shit that happened seeing him on strange would be great. Who cares where the artists they sign are from as long as their worth signing, nas on strange would only be good for the publicity it would bring. but nas signing to strange is about as likely as tech releasing demons...........oh wait.

Sep 30, 2002
Tech and Mystikal met I wanna say back in 2001 or 2002. I used to have a picture, I am sure you can find it on the net somewhere. There also used to be this chick who used to affiliate herself with Tech that was fuckin mystikal for a while. She was pretty annoying the few times I talked to her. Then I put 2 and 2 together on the song "Snake Ya" when Tech says "fuckin Crystal wit Mystikal" and I realized that they both musta fucked the bitch at some point. That is the only connection I know of though.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Tech and Mystikal met I wanna say back in 2001 or 2002. I used to have a picture, I am sure you can find it on the net somewhere. There also used to be this chick who used to affiliate herself with Tech that was fuckin mystikal for a while. She was pretty annoying the few times I talked to her. Then I put 2 and 2 together on the song "Snake Ya" when Tech says "fuckin Crystal wit Mystikal" and I realized that they both musta fucked the bitch at some point. That is the only connection I know of though.
touche'

Nov 14, 2002
I don't even really like east coast shit but stillmatic was classic
That cd is the definition of East Coast shit, so in the end, you think some East Coast shit is classic. So... what you're saying is that you like East Coast shit.

It's math.

Damn Tech looks high in that picture.

May 7, 2008
i hope not.. they should just heavily focus on the acts they have now every new artists lately they put on the label just sux and only got there because of a previous history or sumthin..

Prozak / Tech / Kaliko / PDM / Kutt ... its all the label needs... the label needs to lose the dead weight

Jun 22, 2007
i hope not.. they should just heavily focus on the acts they have now every new artists lately they put on the label just sux and only got there because of a previous history or sumthin..

Prozak / Tech / Kaliko / PDM / Kutt ... its all the label needs... the label needs to lose the dead weight
ummmm you forgot Brotha Lynch Hung.

Jul 4, 2009

The fuck u doing here?

Jul 1, 2004

Dead weight? Prozak and PDM arent even on the label anymore. What the fuck are you talking about?

Nov 6, 2005
You must be on some 4chan, type lingo. I cant keep up with all that shit. Unless I'm just being a moron, and thats either punctuated wrong, Or like previously stated I'm just a moron.

Jun 9, 2007
If Tech is gonna sign Mystikal, why not just sign Sicx too? He can rap over the phone from prison. Let's go all out with the rapists / chesters. I'm sure that would make Lynch even happier also.

fuck this bullshit.

"ahemunamunamaungulu TAKIN THE WHIP!! ubugulutrebadasubaru RAPIN THAT BITCH!! ahemenesemeneweavatree my LIPS FILLED WITH BLISTERS!! amumbleinjumblincum for KILLIN MY SISTER!!!"
=
every Mystikal song ever made.