2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
taker been buried atleat four times shits played out now. he betta comeback as american bad azz or his 90s or ministry look. bc his recent gimmick he looks like a broken down tired aged old man.

with that weak ass promo with the alamo and johnny cash playing cheap boots i wouldve guess that fools coming back as a wild west bartender

May 24, 2002
taker been buried atleat four times shits played out now. he betta comeback as american bad azz or his 90s or ministry look. bc his recent gimmick he looks like a broken down tired aged old man.

with that weak ass promo with the alamo and johnny cash playing cheap boots i wouldve guess that fools coming back as a wild west bartender
I dont know why everyone is saying he coming back as the "American Badass" Dude looks like he is sporting the same gear he always has. He wouldnt be wearing that hat and trench coat if he wasnt coming back as taker.

Apr 25, 2002
I WOULDNT CALL IT A GIMMICK SINCE HES A BIKER IN REAL LIFE
Sheamus is Irish in real life. So is his character on Raw not a gimmick? Vince McMahon is rich and is really the owner of WWE. So is his heel character not a gimmick? Shane McMahon is really the son of the owner. Is his character real? The Big Show is actually a big ass dude. Does that make his character not a gimmick?

They are all gimmicks.

Dec 30, 2003
Sheamus is Irish in real life. So is his character on Raw not a gimmick? Vince McMahon is rich and is really the owner of WWE. So is his heel character not a gimmick? Shane McMahon is really the son of the owner. Is his character real? The Big Show is actually a big ass dude. Does that make his character not a gimmick?

They are all gimmicks.
i seen big show at bayfair.... that niggas 6' 3".... its all camera tricks and stilts.... LOL

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM

They are all gimmicks.
TO ME A GIMICK IS SOME SHIT LIKE DOINK THE CLOWN OR SOME CRAZY WRESTLER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, WHAT YOU STATED IS THOSE CHARACTERS ARE ENHANCED UPON HOW THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE, STONE COLD SAID HIS GIMICK WAS BASED OFF HIMSELF WHICH MADE IT WORK, I SAY GIMICKS ARE GETTING WRESTLERS TO PORTRAY SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT, BUT A LOT OF TIMES IT WORKS WHEN THEY EXAGERATE WHO THEY ARE TO ME THAT REALLY AIN'T A GIMICK

May 24, 2002
"In marketing language, a gimmick is a unique or quirky special feature that makes something "stand out" from its contemporaries."

A gimmick is a gimmick even if its based off real life. You dont need to have an over the
top gimmick like Doinks for it to be a "gimmick." I like that people base their gimmicks off their real life personalities because if they didnt we would have a bunch of Doinks and Undertakers running around. It would become far too cartoonish.