2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
damn straight rip off of wwe lol.
and lol @ them twitter comments. they killin dixie
a couple of things i see wrong with TNA. that can be fixed
the announcing team, of tazz an tenay sucks. they need a new announcing team asap.
all them old guys need to stop wrestling period. play the background.
storylines needs to be fixed.
angle needs to be a heel imo.
dixie needs to step down as president, she apparently doesnt know what she is doing.
its an open market right now as far as wrestling. they could easliy give wwe a run for its money they are just going about things the wrong way.
they need to push jay lethal more. i'd have that nigga imitating WWE wrestlers lol

Oct 3, 2006
^^^We good lol this should have ended on the first couple pages when it was already known it was the undertaker..especially since the commercials here were advertising for his return to Fresno

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Im just going to keep ignoring TNA in the hopes that it goes away
just like vince does

im lying ima still watch . theres still people like aj styles , motor city and beer money i like to watch there . tna can pass that promo off as "mocking" all they want to , bullshit is what it is . just like the way dixie is tryna say "they" were fortune the entire time .. right . "they" were booker and nash . if it wasnt , then tell me what scott stiener is doing there . they didnt re-hire him to have a pose down with rob terry

Nov 24, 2003
TNA is so full of shit that's not even funny to shoot at them.

You put a promo 3-3-2011 tryin to mocking a Company who could eat them like a shark to hype the show next week.... and the show is already tapped ( like the show for 10-3-2011 ) everybody know now than Sting is the new champion, Than Anderson is turning heel for no fucking reason and than AJ Styles is back on the doghouse..."Ugh, that's gonna put some butts in the seats."

and BTW 3500 people in Fayetteville North Carolina that's lame when you got hometown wrestler The Hardy Boys on your company