2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
i bought my tickets @ last minute!!! 201!!! nosebleeders!!!lol!! I wasnt expecting the view to be so good tho!!! i see u had some luvly seats tho!

Oct 3, 2006
LOL for real, yeah on tv it looks like you wont be able to see shit, but in person its much closer than you think. The first time I went to an event it was smackdown in fresno, and i bought floor seats...but the viewing angle sucked, so its always better to have the next level up so you can see everything better. But then again it was just the save mart center so the size of it was maybe the reason.

Oct 3, 2006
I couldnt believe it when i read the spoilers...a 3-3-11 video really>? I found some of these comments hilarious on nodq.com that was for Dixie's twitter page..

The negative messages this evening to Dixie Carter via her Twitter account @TNADixie continue...

awesome_since88: @TNADixie OMG I wonder who 3-3-11 is??? This is going to change pro wrestling forever!! If I can only control myself for a whole week #TNA

EdgeUniversity: @TNADIxie so...your huge surprise for Impact was that you can copy a promo video that @WWE has been doing for the past month? GREAT JOB!

james_donald: YAY FOR COPYING WWE!!!! f*** you you dumbass bitch @TNADixie.

bookerg: I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH TNA. Don't say "SHOCKING SURPRISE" and not deliver. @TNAwrestling and @tnadixie. You just lost a viewer. FU.

Joerrd: @TNADixie LOL. That little 3-3-11 promo? That's the reason nobody takes your bingo hall company seriously.

The_Kliq_Army: @TNADixie so #TNA just basically stole the #WWE #Taker22111 promo lame

divalover159: @TNADixie learn to be original and never EVER copycat. if you want to be taken very seriously and not as a joke that you just made yourselfs tonight. learn to be original or your nothing more but a joke. just saying.

jakeblckmn: @TNADixie could you please be more original, 3-3-11 really? and you wonder why your company sucks and is in the gutter, get new writers

wmkrow: wow, @tnadixie, good job ripping off WWE and their 2-21-11 bit. Same font and everything.

Relentless_J: Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! TNA really copied WWE by making a 3-3-11 video??? @TNADixie can't use ORIGINALITY!?!?!?

JeebusOMalley: @TNADixie Seriously? Not even gonna pretend to have an original thought huh? Unbelievable. Impact is garbage.

PhantomLordNYC: @TNADixie Jesus Christ can't you people come up with anything original at all???

DarkMatchRaslin: @TNADixie we liked the Sting promo the first time we saw it...when it was for Undertaker in WWE a month ago...seriously, even the numbers?

J712v2: A mock 2/21/11 video? Really TNA? Really? Dear Spike: Take TNA off TV, and put ROH on instead!

1ISchmo: Wow. Creative means being creative, not copying something from another show. The shits beyond. @TNADixie, enjoy the final year.

cherberrie: @tnadixie I caught the last five minute of your programming and it blows.. It is terrible... You will never be WWE. stop trying to be!

JAVincen: @TNAwrestling @TNADixie Wow...The big surprise ending is a rip off of WWE's Undertaker promo for Sting.... Disappointing......

trtx84: Oh lord. Really @TNADixie? We're just gonna straight up copy WWE wholesale now? Embarrassing... #3311

TweepzMostLuvd: @TNADixie anything to keep them away from #1 huh? That's why this cpmpany will go down. What a let down.

SigmaBro: @TNADixie the fans do not want Angelina, they do not want another "GIANT CHANGE" they want wrestling... hence the name wrestling fans

MvC3FightrByNat: How many times in the past year has @TNADixie said a "Big Surprise" is coming to TNA? How many of those were TRULY surprising or shocking???