2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Say TNA sucks yet still watch every episode
Say TNAs' mockery of fanboys and wwes' lame return promo = lame yet yall still watched both shows with cock in ass lol.

you wrestling "fans" are something else. Dont like it dont watch it. I dont like wwe so i go months without watching it. Yet you guys watch every thing tna and wwe does even if its the "worst of all time" .But its obvious you guys love it yet just love to show hate sense thats the general consensus

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
they filmed impact from a different arena in NC and it actually looked tight , way better than in the impact zone .. check out the 3/3 impact if you can . i think steiner is funny as fuck , that shit he does when he breaks his own pin at one and starts doing push ups lmao , and flair is hilarious . i liked when angle put karens face in the cake

Feb 8, 2003
they filmed impact from a different arena in NC and it actually looked tight , way better than in the impact zone .. check out the 3/3 impact if you can . i think steiner is funny as fuck , that shit he does when he breaks his own pin at one and starts doing push ups lmao , and flair is hilarious . i liked when angle put karens face in the cake
i always liked steiner he cool and funny as hell in person he talked to all the fans who had the vip passes i met him billy gun and eric young (he was dressed as that lil mask dude i think his name was curryman) at the gardens back in 2008 steiner held my son he was only three months old.