2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Sting is no longer listed on the TNA Roster page. He was listed there as late as February 2nd when Dot Net reported that Sting had not yet signed a contract with WWE.

NEW 2/21/2011 promo aired on WWE Raw 2/7/2011

"Well let the speculation begin. While many (including myself) believe the use of the Johnny Cash song "Ain't No Grave" signals the return of the Undertaker on 2-21-11, it is plausible the song choice is there to deceive. I wonder if WWE almost has to deliver Sting now that the rumor mill has reached this level of intensity. Anything less might be a huge letdown, even though they never promised Sting."

Nov 24, 2003
fuck that man... i really hope it's Sting cause if it's Taker this is just a slap in the face of wrestling fans

Wow the Undertaker is coming back to add another name at his mania streak... WHO GIVE A SHIT ?

Feb 8, 2003
watch taker comeback on on some maniac biker shit taking out nexus on both shows. then fucking wade barret up at mania. Im tired of his modern day deadman gimmick its played now bc he isnt wearing his 90's shit but I wanna see him comeback as that evil biker with some death metal musi long as he keeps his long hair bc his hair makes him look more sadistic.

far as sting he can still come in but that video isnt him and i doubt sting will feud with taker if he does come in bc he will be face he probaly just fucking with wwe for few appearences, a match, some action figures and dvds..

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Im trying to figure out the video..the building is like one from the Alamo..Red Dead Redemption style lol

Couldnt make out the lyrics to the song playing from last night..almost like a western