2-21-2011 Sting...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
By the time Taker and Sting got through their entrances, got into the ring, and took off their gear, you could hold a 50 man Royal Rumble.

And the match would be even slower.

May 11, 2002
I didn't see any Undertaker logos in that promo or anything. It's not like Taker is debuting he's returning. This promo is obviously for someone making a debut. Yes I realize that it has been advertised that Taker is returning that night but, all signs lead to this being Sting. I would say more but, I don't want to spoil this weeks TNA show.

May 24, 2002
By the time Taker and Sting got through their entrances, got into the ring, and took off their gear, you could hold a 50 man Royal Rumble.

And the match would be even slower.
Yes @ entrances but it would be soooooo worth it. I love epic entrances. :cool:

If sting and taker ever had a match they would try to make it a classic like the two WM matches with michaels

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
If he does come i hope they do something cool like being repelled from the rafters with a bat to take out CM Punk and the new Nexus.

Sep 24, 2002
only entrance that would settle the fans would be for Sting to return with his long Crow theme entrance. that shit would make even me somehow mark out for wwe

Feb 8, 2003
I heard he signed a one year deal with wwe to wrestle and for merchandise but they gonna keep it under wraps right now. i doubt that 2-21-11 is the undertaker. honestly i think its triple h or sting. or maybe a hall of fame announcement. dont forget ddp is gonna do that wwe wcw dvd. so maybe its him making a appearence

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Undertaker would be the smart guess, but I honestly can't discount the Sting theory.

He has yet to re-sign to TNA, WM and the HoF are in Atlanta ("WCW Country"), there needs to be a "big" hook or two for WM this year, WWE is putting out a Best of Nitro dvd later this year, Nash and Booker are already there (Nash supposedly signed a Legends contract), Sting is already 51 and WWE would provide the perfect closure to his career, if there's ever a Best of Sting dvd, WWE has the footage and all to do it, Sting's been critical of WWE product in the past but it's more PG now, etc etc etc.

In all honestly, if Sting were to sign to WWE, it would be right now. And judging by some of these wrestling boards online, the general consensus is 1) grown ass men who would readily admit they would "mark the fuck out" if Sting-Taker happpened and 2) there would be a LOT of people not thinking of ordering WM, but would in a heartbeat if this match happens.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Kurt need to hurry up and come back home.
LOL @ these cats championing TNA like "Dixie and them, they've been great to me. I want to continue to support them!"

...yet when they get that phone call from Vince, and get offered that fat contact with $$$$, and think about how TNA ain't getting any bigger...they close their eyes, put their head down, let out that *sigh*...then pull out that pen and start signing.

Angle's contract is up in August. Nash gonna call ma man up like, "Man, you know you wanna come over here and get this money. Bring your ass up here and sign this contract!" lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If Jay Lethal ends up on RAW, I'll start trying to tune in again.

I just hate sitting through a bunch of crap just to see him do his thing.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Sting deserves to be in the HOF despite not having a WWE career he was a legend in WCW. I used to love Stinger when I was a kid

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ That goes without saying, he had the most balls out of everyone imo. Never went to WWE until maybe now, the tail end of his career.

Jan 2, 2004
I would be disappointed now if it ended up being Taker instead of Sting.. i don't think the WWE would ruin the whole surprise of Taker by putting it in ads and commercials that he's coming back.. I dunno though. They are retarded.

But the ultimate return would for the lights to go out and Taker to appear.. And then the lights go out again and Sting be there staring him down.