We Are the 49ers! [official Seahawks vs 49ers thread]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Fuck man looking back at the first two games, the 9ers are actually very lucky. If the cardinals defender jumps on the fumble at the end of the game and if the Rams tackled Frank Gore on that 4th down play where he ran 50 something yards for a TD. The 9ers could have potentially not have won a game this season. 0-16 for a 9ers team? Bout to fucking put a paper bag over my head like the 'Aints

Dec 22, 2004
yeah but still lee, u want hill to learn behind some veteran WRs, even though lelie and battle are still young themselves, they have experience, i think the niners need a roster gutting next year, i anticipate these players being gone

Djack, Larry allen, kwame harris, Marques Douglas, Justin Smiley, Maurice Hicks, bryan gilmore,Trent dilfer,Derek Smith,
dont forget Alex Smith I dont think he last another year....

Apr 9, 2005
How much worse could it get for the 9ers probably won't win another game and to top it off your first round pick goes to the patriots. Pretty smart

Dec 3, 2005
haha fuck u and yo family!! i told the 49er fans in the stands wit me "suck a dick nolan"!!! thats payback for last year faggots!!! fuck you and your city! its 206 on mine!!! yea thats how im rollin 206 all day!!!

Apr 25, 2002
haha fuck u and yo family!! i told the 49er fans in the stands wit me "suck a dick nolan"!!! thats payback for last year faggots!!! fuck you and your city! its 206 on mine!!! yea thats how im rollin 206 all day!!!

Wow, you should be proud of youself. It's only a football game. There's no need to kick a man when he's down. Have some respect.

You must be like 17 or some shit.

Dec 3, 2005
Wow, you should be proud of youself. It's only a football game. There's no need to kick a man when he's down. Have some respect.

You must be like 17 or some shit.
naw bitch yo boy almost at 30, just gotta show you fags some payback after last year. dont be mad yall 2 and 8 and aint doin shit this year

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
naw bitch yo boy almost at 30, just gotta show you fags some payback after last year. dont be mad yall 2 and 8 and aint doin shit this year
2-7. The Seahawks aint gonna do shit either this year. Remember they are in the same fucking weak ass division as the 9ers. And again, fuck you you supposed to be a grown ass man. Talkin like that. You musta been raped by a man when you were little.

Apr 25, 2002
Wow, you're pretty immature for a 30 year old. Nobody's mad about anything. I know the 9ers suck this year. You're all high on your horse over there but you gotta remember that the Seahawks just dominated one of the worst teams in the NFL. The NFC West sucks, so this win doesn't say much.

The Seahawks will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, mark my words.