We Are the 49ers! [official Seahawks vs 49ers thread]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
2-7. The Seahawks aint gonna do shit either this year. Remember they are in the same fucking weak ass division as the 9ers. And again, fuck you you supposed to be a grown ass man. Talkin like that. You musta been raped by a man when you were little.
dont be mad for bein 2 and 8, its all good, im just goin for my city no matter what. i got a bozworth poster in my office, ima roll wit my city if we 0-16 or 16-0. like mix said " i was raised in the s-e-a-double-t-l-e, born in the c-d-nigga!!"

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

49ers - WORST TEAM IN THE NFL

worse then the ram, and yes worse then the dolphins..

if the 9ers played Miami next week, they would blow us out...

FIRE EVERYBODY!!!!! this team is a joke...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
dont be mad for bein 2 and 8, its all good, im just goin for my city no matter what. i got a bozworth poster in my office, ima roll wit my city if we 0-16 or 16-0. like mix said " i was raised in the s-e-a-double-t-l-e, born in the c-d-nigga!!"
Aint noone in here talkin shit about Seattle itself. Get the fuck outta here with your stupid ass comments.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
SHUT YOUR FUCKIN PEG LEG HARDWOOD FLOOR FACED ASS UP BITCH, STAY YOUR ASS IN SEATTLE MOTHAFUCKA, IF YOU EVER CAME TO THE BAY YOU WOULD YOUR FUCKIN ASS PUNTED BACK TO SEATTLE, BUT THEN AGAIN THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD COME TO THE BAY IS TO GO TO CASTRO TO GET FUCKED BY 5 MR SLAVE LOOKIN MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK THE SHITHAWKS, YALL GONNA GET ROLLED ON BY THE CARDINALS

Apr 25, 2002
haha fuck u and yo family!! i told the 49er fans in the stands wit me "suck a dick nolan"!!! thats payback for last year faggots!!! fuck you and your city! its 206 on mine!!! yea thats how im rollin 206 all day!!!
So you told the Niner fans IN SEATTLE "fuck you and your city," which is probaly the dumbest thing you could say because chances are they are from YOUR city.

Fans like you are idiots. Moving on..

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
all im sayin is that two losses to us this year so far and good luck makin the playoffs. u just got embarrased tonight and good luck makin the playoffs
haha the 9ers aint even gonna smell the playoffs, we knew that before tonight. You sir are a smart one

Apr 25, 2002
u are completely right tho. im just on mine for tha 206. so after u guys was all on our nuts for the wins last year, well we got u fags this year huh? wheres my 206 boys?? bammer, 2-0-Sixxx, etc...
Unless you changed your screenname, you weren't even around last year to know if we were talking shit or not. You need to grow up homie, those 30 years you spent getting older obviously did nothing for your maturity level.

Dec 3, 2005
Unless you changed your screenname, you weren't even around last year to know if we were talking shit or not. You need to grow up homie, those 30 years you spent getting older obviously did nothing for your maturity level.
thats funny bcuz ive been a siccness member since bout 95 or so, i just love revenge. old school 206 family

Apr 25, 2002
ok!! 2-0 this year after 0-2 last year. thats all im tryin to say!!! be mad about your sorry ass season!
Congratulations. Your team will enter the playoffs as the worst team in it, and the only reason they will even make it is because SOMEBODY has to win the NFC West and you automatically get to go when you win your division. The NFC West doesn't deserve to send ANY OF IT'S TEAMS to the playoffs. Every single team in it sucks, including Seattle. The Niners just happen to suck worse.

Soak it up.

Apr 25, 2002
thats funny bcuz ive been a siccness member since bout 95 or so, i just love revenge. old school 206 family
Yeah it is funny, because you weren't HERE IN THE SPORTS FORUM when Seattle lost those two games. So where the fuck were you? Oh that's right, you had nothing to say then so you didn't show your screenname in these parts. Now that your squad won 2 over the Niners you're here.. Please.

Dec 3, 2005
Congratulations. Your team will enter the playoffs as the worst team in it, and the only reason they will even make it is because SOMEBODY has to win the NFC West and you automatically get to go when you win your division. The NFC West doesn't deserve to send ANY OF IT'S TEAMS to the playoffs. Every single team in it sucks, including Seattle. The Niners just happen to suck worse.

Soak it up.
wait. let me make sure im right. makin the playoffs is better than aint makin shit right?????? ok thank you.