We Are the 49ers! [official Seahawks vs 49ers thread]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
maybe @ the end of season, offer Nolan a spot on the team, but a demoted spot, maybe D coord, or a position coach, but we need a OC and a HC that can manage games better, all the character bullshit is bullshit, i never wanted em to let go of AB....

Dec 22, 2004
Yeah only if Alex can get them in the area of the wide recievers hands not the damn ground two yards in front start the third string maybe he can be the next Derek Anderson fuck I dont know but Im pissed at this outcome....

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah only if Alex can get them in the area of the wide recievers hands not the damn ground two yards in front start the third string maybe he can be the next Derek Anderson fuck I dont know but Im pissed at this outcome....
3rd string is Shaun Hill, not a QB we'd want in there. He's worse than Smith and Dilfer.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Jack blows. He's probably the worst receiver we have judging by performance. When is this guy gonna catch something? He drops more balls than an all-boy Junior High School. Lelie can't run routes for SHIT. Battle looks like he's been competing with D-Jack to see who can drop more passes.

It's sad to say, but Bryan Gilmore has looked like our best receiver (no joke). So Jason Hill at #1 can't be that bad of an idea. It can't get much worse.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah but still lee, u want hill to learn behind some veteran WRs, even though lelie and battle are still young themselves, they have experience, i think the niners need a roster gutting next year, i anticipate these players being gone

Djack, Larry allen, kwame harris, Marques Douglas, Justin Smiley, Maurice Hicks, bryan gilmore,Trent dilfer,Derek Smith,

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
yeah but still lee, u want hill to learn behind some veteran WRs, even though lelie and battle are still young themselves, they have experience, i think the niners need a roster gutting next year, i anticipate these players being gone

Djack, Larry allen, kwame harris, Marques Douglas, Justin Smiley, Maurice Hicks, bryan gilmore,Trent dilfer,Derek Smith,
NO BETTER WAY TO LEARN THEN TO LET HIM PLAY

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
fucking Alex Smith is done for as a 9er at the end of the season. Can't wait to hear everyone call into KNBR tomorrow.