We Are the 49ers! [official Seahawks vs 49ers thread]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
Yeah it is funny, because you weren't HERE IN THE SPORTS FORUM when Seattle lost those two games. So where the fuck were you? Oh that's right, you had nothing to say then so you didn't show your screenname in these parts. Now that your squad won 2 over the Niners you're here.. Please.
u know what i was here when we lost the superbowl and every game from 97 on.... so deal with whats happin now!! it aint all bad...ive been a siccness member since bout 96

Apr 25, 2002
so deal with whats happin now!!
You're the idiot that's trying to avenge LAST YEAR's losses. Take your own advise and calm your sorry ass down.

Dugless206 said:
ive been a siccness member since bout 96
I don't care if you started the damn siccness with ROLOC. Makes no damn difference. The point is you were not HERE, in the Sports forum, running your mouth until now. So be a good little immature man & do us a favor and vacate as quickly as you arrived.

Dec 3, 2005
You're the idiot that's trying to avenge LAST YEAR's losses. Take your own advise and calm your sorry ass down.

I don't care if you started the damn siccness with ROLOC. Makes no damn difference. The point is you were not HERE, in the Sports forum, running your mouth until now. So be a good little immature man & do us a favor and vacate as quickly as you arrived.
its funny cuz i was here when roloc was runnin shit...anyway im just sayin... "paybacks a muthafucka aint it nigga?!!""" just recognize that last year yall was talkin mad shit, so anyway we even now, its all love, we'll see whatsup nextyear

Apr 25, 2002
im just goin for my city no matter what. i got a bozworth poster in my office, ima roll wit my city if we 0-16 or 16-0. like mix said " i was raised in the s-e-a-double-t-l-e, born in the c-d-nigga!!"
That's what I'm talking about right there.

My career goal : a lifesize Seahawks helmet in my office & large framed picture of Qwest above my desk.

May 9, 2002
YEA FUCK THIS BITCH, SEATTLE IS WEAK AS FUCK, YALL CAN'T EVEN WIN A GAME ON THE ROAD,
Uhhh...we beat the shit out of the 49ers on the road earlier this year.

ANYWAYS

Sorry the season aint goin well this year 9er fans...i know how it feels to live through shitty seasons. Hopefully the 9ers can find some answers in the coming off season.

Good luck the rest of the way.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Uhhh...we beat the shit out of the 49ers on the road earlier this year.

ANYWAYS

Sorry the season aint goin well this year 9er fans...i know how it feels to live through shitty seasons. Hopefully the 9ers can find some answers in the coming off season.

Good luck the rest of the way.
A HELLO DUMB ASS THE NINERS AIN'T SHIT THIS YEAR OF COURSE THEY BEAT THE NINERS ON THE ROAD, OTHER THEN THAT YOUR TEAM FUCKIN SUCKS, SHAUN ALEXANDER IS A FUCKIN PUSSY AND YOUR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER CAME FROM THE NINERS SO FUCK ALL YOU FUCKIN SHITHAKS FANS

May 9, 2002
A HELLO DUMB ASS THE NINERS AIN'T SHIT THIS YEAR OF COURSE THEY BEAT THE NINERS ON THE ROAD, OTHER THEN THAT YOUR TEAM FUCKIN SUCKS, SHAUN ALEXANDER IS A FUCKIN PUSSY AND YOUR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER CAME FROM THE NINERS SO FUCK ALL YOU FUCKIN SHITHAKS FANS
Im the dumb ass? Did you or did you NOT say this:

YEA FUCK THIS BITCH, SEATTLE IS WEAK AS FUCK, YALL CAN'T EVEN WIN A GAME ON THE ROAD,
A simple yes or no will suffice. Thank you.