We Are the 49ers! [official Seahawks vs 49ers thread]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR HALF SHIT HALF MONKEY PISS AND A QUARTER DONKEY DICK BALLS YOU FUCKIN LOSER, AND LET LEE ASK YOUR BITCH ASS A QUESTION, WHY THE FUCK DOES THE GREEN ON THE SEAHAWKS JERSEY'S LOOK LIKE FUCKIN BIRD SHIT, THATS GOT TO BE THE WORST UNIFORM IN THE NFL
Awwww...you sound bitter.

I dont know what there feeding the birds down there in Nor Cal, but last i checked, bird shit wasnt neon green.

:ermm:

May 9, 2002
NAW YOUR THE FUCKIN DUMB ASS BITCH,
Says the kid that said the Hawks cant win on the road, yet they beat the shit out of the 9ers IN THEIR HOUSE.

YOUR A FUCKIN PUSSY AND I THINK YOUR A LITTLE BITCH
Yeah,yeah...we all know LEE is a tough guy...blah, blah,blahzay...

THINKIN HE'S TIGHT BECAUSE HIS TEAM WON,
Actually, fuckhead, YOU brought the shit up, running your keyboard AS usual. LOL @ YOU blaming other people for shit YOU started.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEAM,
It aint my team, its Ruskells team.

OH WOW LEES A DUMBASS FOR SAYIN YOUR DUMB,
You said it not me.

YEA THAT MAKES SENSE AND YOU REALY GOT ME THERE BRUV, FUCK YOU
Hey, i pointed out simple logic to you...you said one thing and I proved you wrong.

Knowing you are right and someone is wrong = the other person throwing personal insults becuase they cant handle that the got OWNED.

Look, buddy, if you werent such an internet character, i would carry this playful banter all night. The fact is, youve been an internet charcater for many years now, and guess what...its old and childish and no one thinks it cute or funny anymore. Its quite sad that you have to go to the internet to get all this attention, and i really hope your mother is paying good money for a psychiatrist..becuase you need alot of mental help.

*waits for predictable LEE rant with a bunch of curse words and insults*

:ermm:

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
HEY STUPID FUCKIN ASSHOLE, YOUR ACTIN LIKE THE SHITHAWKS ARE YOUR TEAM WELL THEN STUPID FUCKIN IDIOT, WHO IS YOUR TEAM,

PLUS FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DUMB ASS OPINION, "OH LEES AN INTERNET CHARACTER NO THINKS YOUR FUNNY ANYMORE LEE" HEY GUESS WHAT BITCH LEE DOESN'T CARE, YOUR A FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT TRYING ACT LIKE YOUR A SEAHAWKS FAN AND YOU CAN GO EAT SHIT WITH THAT OTHER FUCKIN LOSER

THERES YOUR RANT WITH ALOT OF MOTHERFUCKIN CUSS WORDS

BITCH

Apr 25, 2002
thankyou. i knew some 206 fam was gonna back a muthafucka up
I'm flying back for both the Arizona and Baltimore games, can't wait to get me some Ezell's Chicken pre-game then go down to Qwest.

I'm pleased with the reputation our stadium's got, now the national announcers are all over our balls when it comes to crowd noise.

206 Stand Up

May 9, 2002
HEY STUPID FUCKIN ASSHOLE, YOUR ACTIN LIKE THE SHITHAWKS ARE YOUR TEAM WELL THEN STUPID FUCKIN IDIOT, WHO IS YOUR TEAM,

PLUS FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DUMB ASS OPINION, "OH LEES AN INTERNET CHARACTER NO THINKS YOUR FUNNY ANYMORE LEE" HEY GUESS WHAT BITCH LEE DOESN'T CARE, YOUR A FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT TRYING ACT LIKE YOUR A SEAHAWKS FAN AND YOU CAN GO EAT SHIT WITH THAT OTHER FUCKIN LOSER

THERES YOUR RANT WITH ALOT OF MOTHERFUCKIN CUSS WORDS

BITCH
The funny thing is, you do care. THats why every once in awhile you have to make a "FUCK (insert Siccness name here)", becuase you NEED people to pay attention to YOU.

Sad.