Suge Knight VS Roy jones jr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you believe the "informant"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
BET Interview when he was first released from Jail:

Dre visited me and told me he wishes he was white,
That's why he married a white woman and signed Eminem

the jimmy kemmel show:

Suge: hey why the vest

JK: its the new fad

Suge: naw naw naw see the new fad is getting a needle a filling it full of AIDs blood and then sticking it to your enemey you know Easy-E Style

Suge on 106 and Park talking about the J.Lo and Puffy incident:

"She left him for a dancer."

Suge: "She left him for a dancer."

Free: but suge but suge

Suge: naw naw I'am still on this..... Puff you lost your girl to a dancer

SUGE ON HOWARD STERN:

"at one point snoop wanted to be a piru,look back to his peformance on the soul train awards he was wearing a red rag tied around his head aunt jamimah style, so i said your hood got 20's,insanes,19 streets, there aint no bloods. Pick one, i didn't know he would pick all three of them!"

AUGUST SOURCE:

"SNOOP WOULD OF BEEN DOING LIFE WEIGHIN 120 POUNDS AINT FIXIN TO FIGHT.... IT DONT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE BE DOING"

SUGE ON HOWARD STERN:

"i got respect for women,i dont say who i'm sleeping with in public" "i'm not goin to get on tv and talk stupid like shaq,he said he hit aaliyah,he said he hit cindy crawford, cindy crawfords husband needs to hit him in the mouth" suge talking about shaquille oneal

Suge talkin about Prince:

"I seen Prince (The Artist) up in the clubs a few times and I hollered at him. Then the mutha****a was walkin' around with 'slave' written on his face. He was sayin' that he didn't want to **** with people at record labels. He should have stayed ghetto instead of runnin' back to Arista with his head between his legs."

The interview at the end of the "Suge Knight On The Real" video:

Interviewer: "You`re free, walk in the streets, you walk into a party, standing in there is Puffy, Dre Snoop...what do you say?"
Suge: "You know I ain`t goin` to those type of partys...you know, I`m straight!"

"crooked i's album will be released" -suge knight

SOURCE (DECEMBER 2001):

"Matter of fact, even when he [Eazy-E] made all his muthafukkin` money, he still left his mama there [Compton]. I guess that`s why god came and took him. He took care of that white boy Jerry, but didn`t take care of his own mama."

I don't know the exact quote, but he was saying dre had WOW tattooed on his ass, and the W's were on the asscheeks...another one was when suge in his draws and he said dre was staring

WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW:

Wendy Williams: Since you and Snoop both live in L.A., are there places you both can & can't go?

Suge : There absolutely are. I can go anywhere I want, and Snoop can't go anywhere without 20 bodyguards

ill post more suge quotes later on

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW:

Wendy Williams: Since you and Snoop both live in L.A., are there places you both can & can't go?

Suge : There absolutely are. I can go anywhere I want, and Snoop can't go anywhere without 20 bodyguards

this one is the best

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I liked the comment he made at the source awards saying "if you don't want your executive producer talkin all over your muic & dancing in your videos, come to death row" or something like that

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Defy said:
I liked the comment he made at the source awards saying "if you don't want your executive producer talkin all over your muic & dancing in your videos, come to death row" or something like that
Didn't Suge take all of Dre and Snoops music when they were signed to him?

Suge needs to intimidate DJ Quik into a record deal and have him do the production for a new death row. I think thats his only hope. Just the fact that hes the scariest muthafucka in the entertainment industry is the only thing that keeps him on these talk shows and shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I still got respect for Suge after all these years. Those quotes were funnier than some of Tysons quotes...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
these quotes had me crackin up at work! good read!

SUGE ON HOWARD STERN:

"at one point snoop wanted to be a piru,look back to his peformance on the soul train awards he was wearing a red rag tied around his head aunt jamimah style, so i said your hood got 20's,insanes,19 streets, there aint no bloods. Pick one, i didn't know he would pick all three of them!"

that one had me rollin.....

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Jimmy Kimmel: I gotta tell ya, you have one of the shiniest beards I've ever seen.

Suge: Well, I have my momma to thank for that.

Jimmy: Your mother has a beard?

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
On 8 Mile........... "I copped a bootleg, I'm a street n1gga"

On future plans for Tha Row.......... "We might do some rock, white cats steal our music, we gon' do some stealin' ourselves"

Interview for Premium Networks:

-What's your relationship at the moment with Dr. Dre?
"The thing is, I don't have anything against Andre. What Andre did was what you call a bitch move. He went to my PO [parole officer] and lied. He's trying to take me away from my kids again. So that's a bitch. They put another condition on my parole because this guy goes and says that he fears for himself and all his cowardly acts. And so he went out to get a restraining order. But I'm not pissed. It's more like disappointed that he's being such a bitch. Because I thought I taught him better than that."

When Suge got out of Prison he was invited to USC to do a business type of speech for the students there......

When he got on stage and behind the podium he lit up a cigar and told the students and other guests:

"Don't listen to your Teachers because if they were that smart they would be running successful companies not teaching"

The went on and said

"Everyone in the Industry fukked Chili, she gets on her knees more than a nun in church"

Then he talked about how Usher tried to defend his girl (chili) and how he punked him..

wendy williams show

wendy williams:do u really have a x-rated video of j-lo?

suge:"ooooooh oooooooh*puffs on cigar*..."you call me liar and ima have to prove myself"

Speaking about snoop....

"When Snoop came to me he was Snooper Duper and he had more of a Special Ed look...If you look at his first video you will see that..It was me that told him to grow his hair out."

i dont know whos quoteables are better...suge knights or mike tysons

Nov 5, 2004
I remember a few years back Jamie Foxx was hoting the mtv music awards. There was a slideshow and he was clowing all the people they were showing. Then they showed a Suge picture and he was all "NEXT PICTURE!", LMAO.

May 11, 2002
MAVA said:
the jimmy kemmel show:

Suge: hey why the vest

JK: its the new fad

Suge: naw naw naw see the new fad is getting a needle a filling it full of AIDs blood and then sticking it to your enemey you know Easy-E Style
Damn, never seen or heard that quote......

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Suge on Daz
"Daz's broke ass is living at his mama house trying to eat off old Death Row material, That nigga aint seeing no money and on top of that he got his head marked in Cali, He has to be like Sadamm Hussien and sleep in different people houses hoping niggas wont get him so Daz should be the last one calling somebody a bitch"

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Recent XXL interview:

XXL: Speaking of Dre, you were there for what went down at last years Vibe Awards?

Suge: I seen dude hit Dre three or four times. Not cool. Slapped him in front of his wife. Now that was a sight to see.