Suge Knight VS Roy jones jr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you believe the "informant"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 23, 2003
Kfeds boy that was running his mouth is lucky that sugs boy didnt let him have it. lol

Kfed is a bitch. Suge should have took him out and it would have been good publicity. hahahaha

Apr 26, 2002
azryda420 said:
Kfeds boy that was running his mouth is lucky that sugs boy didnt let him have it. lol

Kfed is a bitch. Suge should have took him out and it would have been good publicity. hahahaha
its a k-fake. fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
suge just wanted to talk to him because he was famous thats all

suge is probably in his dbo phase of stardom

could you imagine what would have happened if that WAS *THE* KILO-FEDERAL?

kfed woulda beat that niggas ass and then made suge pee in a cup so he could pass his piss test

Mar 17, 2006
it was funny but suge is a bully, look where he was he was it looked like a frat party or some shit why dont suge go to compton or some where talkin that shit to some cat that AINT scared of his ass?

C

CcytzO_Loc

LurccH918 said:
it was funny but suge is a bully, look where he was he was it looked like a frat party or some shit why dont suge go to compton or some where talkin that shit to some cat that AINT scared of his ass?

thas what made it funny....that suge can get away wit punkin hollywood cats like this cuz they scared of him when he just another human being.....cuz if i got that big and i was at a party wit a few chosen that i still kicc it wit from the hood n shit......it would of been funk.....i don't care who the nigga is i wouldn't of let him punk me like that......he might put out a hit on me and get me murked in the long run but he wouldn't punk me face to face like that lol......

C

CcytzO_Loc

5ive1en said:
Am I the only one that noticed the "K FED A LIKE" in the title of the video. It wasn't really KFED.

you know what i think your right i just now noticed haha....either way it was funny still.....and im sure it wouldn't of been much different with the real k fed anyways.....

Mar 17, 2006
lol thats what im sayin^^^^
id stab his fat ass, like u said he may put a hit on me but i would always be rembered as the cat who stood up to suge, but i wouldnt want him fuckin with me though

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LurccH918 said:
no offense but ....
you live in tulsa, fuck you know about compton?

maybe he should go to tulsa talkin that shit and get killed
aint there some g's in tulsa not afraid of suge? why he gotta go to compton, yo?

cuz i mean tulsa..........................................................................................................is.just.like.compton

maybe he dont like compton, but places that are just like it

Mar 17, 2006
what u mean what the fuck i know about compton, i know its one of the most ghetto towns in the USA
plus he wouldnt never come to tulsa
and who said tulsa was like compton?????????
yeah im sure someone would murk his ass he talked the wrong shit to someone but thats with anywhere