Suge Knight VS Roy jones jr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you believe the "informant"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 8, 2003
Hulk Hogan to drop single from his upcoming album on DeathRow Records entittled "Whatcha Gonna Do Brotha"

The single is called "Hulkamania In Ghetto" Feat. Danny Boy
Shits fire yall!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
??SUGE KNIGHT "CONFESSES"??

A prison snitch told cops that Marion "Suge" Knight allegedly confessed to him about arranging The Notorious B.I.G.'s murder from his prison cell and mocked the way the Brooklyn rapper slumped over after getting shot.

Taking the stand in the Wallace family's wrongful death lawsuit yesterday, Detective Fred Miller revealed the "shocking" tale he heard from informant Mario Ha'mmond, who allegedly heard it directly from Knight's mouth. According to Ha'mmond, Knight heartlessly boasted on Big's death.

"That fat beeyatch took it like a beeyatch . . . he rolled over on his ass," Knight allegedly told Ha'mmond while both were incarcerated in a state prison several months after the rapper's March 9, 1997, slaying.

The informant claims that Knight told him he "orchestrated the murder while incarcerated at the L.A. County Jail" using two reliable henchmen and a cellphone network on the outside. According to Ha'mmond, Knight revealed that Death Row security leaders Big Sikes aka Devon Sikes and Reg aka Reggie Wright Jr. put the squad together. Knight couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

However, establishing a link between Big's killing and the Death Row mogul won't help the Wallace family win the federal lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles. In order to win, the family must also tie the slaying to crooked LAPD cop David A. Mack, who was kicked off the force after a bank robbery in November of 1997. Mack is presently serving a 14-year prison sentence.

Sources say the case fared well yesterday when Miller testified that Big's close friend, Damian Butler saw Mack outside the music industry party the rapper attended before his murder.

Jun 15, 2005
...i'll eat my socks if they can get one dime from the city of Los Angeles...

...I would really like to know where that snitch info came from...got a link? That would be something if Suge really did put that all in motion...

May 15, 2002
this shit is sooooooooo dumb. I can't belive the media is playing this one up. First of all, this is a CIVIL case but they're acting like its a criminal case. Civil case you don't have to prove shit so all this hearsay/snitch talk/rumors can be admitted in court. I read they even said that they had a tape of Suge making the deal about the killing. Now c'mon...No one is that stupid.

Jul 10, 2002
That family is jus' goin' after the deep pockets over some rumors...

Plus, when he was locked down, its not like it was for life so, would he have really been bumpin' him gums like that to fools outside his circle (especially while ere'thing was still hot), c'mon now...

But, you never know...
stranger things have happened...

Apr 1, 2002
Damn y'all never seen the documentary an English man made about this whole tragic ordeal? SUGE definitely put that shit together, he had crooked cops on his payroll. The dude that shot Biggie is one of Suge's people, an ex/crooked cop. The English man went to Lil Cease of Junior Mafia who was riding in the same vehicle Big was shot in. Just prior to Big being shot up, Lil Cease saw Mack the crooked cop pull side by side with Big's vehicle and sprayed him. Lil Cease was reluctant to tell the English dude anything, so the English man went to Big's mom and Big's mom called Cease over and he told the English man what he saw for Big's mom.

On a side note, I believe Suge put the hit on Tupac too. This was in the same documentary as Big's death, I seen it awhile ago and can't remember the title. But Tupac died the same way. Tell me how Suge's big fat ass didn't get hit but Pac's skinny little ass got swiss cheezed? Suge did it cuz Pac felt Suge was taking too much of Pac's money and Pac told a friend that he was leaving deathrow or something like that. There were tons of labels wanting Pac and he knew if he left deathrow he would make hella more money. I forget all the details but I believe the English man said Mack the ex/crooked cop was seen in the Las Vegas hotel surveillance cam while pac was stompin on some cat. In the video, Pac, Suge was in there stompin on dude and they circled in on Mack. I'll edit this post to let y'all know the documentary when I find out what it is.

EDIT: Ok I couldn't find the documentary but I did find this was factual info: http://www.karisable.com/crhomsuge.htm

Ok I found the dvd, there was a link in the above link lol.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000087F6O/ref=pd_sxp_elt_l1/002-1774159-1658421

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Suge Knight Quotables Thread

suge saying he saved Pac from drowning in one of the magazines...

"pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so i jumped in and i put him on my shoulder and told him it's ok little buddy.... you're alright now"

If Jimmy tells Dre "Hey nigguh boy you will do this" Dre will say "Yes Sir Boss"! - from The Source

The Source: What would you do if Snoop came in here right now

Suge: Trust me Snoop is not coming here

The Source: But lets say he did

Suge: You asking me to talk about something that I know wont happen. That's like saying Superman came in here and we flew off with him..

"some niggaz is just stupid, they don't have no business sense... they think cause they gangstas they can do something so they go up to the record labels and be like [look check this out n1gga, i'ma muthafukkin' gangsta and you better sign me 'cuz i wanna make money] -after they scare the label execs they ask them [ok we'll sign you, how much do you wan't] these niggaz is so stupid they be like ummmm i don't know... the exec says you want a dollar?? and they like YEAH NIGGA GIMME THAT MUTHAFUKKIN' DOLLAR!!!!!!!!! but these niggaz is so stupid 'cuz they probably could've got 10 dollars an album, now they only gettin' 1"

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
while suge was in jail/on trial:

reporter/detective: if you knew who killed 2pac would you tell??

suge:abs.....ol.......utley.................NOT!!! !!

reporter: why not???

suge knight: i dont know who killed him!! i dont get PAID to solve homicides..... i dont get PAID to tell on people!!!!

when he said that, i was rolling, if you saw his face, and the way he said absolutely, you would have thought he was gonna tell....but then he shouted NOT!!