Suge Knight VS Roy jones jr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you believe the "informant"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 12, 2002
Suge Knight's stories and comments could not be any more hilarious. He makes stuff so outrageous that I burst out laughing about every interview I read with him.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jayda650 said:
Didn't Suge take all of Dre and Snoops music when they were signed to him?

Suge needs to intimidate DJ Quik into a record deal and have him do the production for a new death row. I think thats his only hope. Just the fact that hes the scariest muthafucka in the entertainment industry is the only thing that keeps him on these talk shows and shit.
there is no hope... last time i checked (2 months ago), suge only had like $26 to his name and $1300 worth of clothes...

::

Aug 5, 2006
Suge "he claimed we had him hanging from the balcony, but I think he was on drugs at the time, we got there. Had a conversation with him about Dr. Dre and we left, all we talked about was about Dr. Dre's release from Ruthless"

Apr 20, 2005
The Source: What would you do if Snoop came in here right now

Suge: Trust me Snoop is not coming here

The Source: But lets say he did

Suge: You asking me to talk about something that I know wont happen. That's like saying Superman came in here and we flew off with him..

and then. . . .

"pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so i jumped in and i put him on my shoulder and told him it's ok little buddy.... you're alright now"

HAHAHA those qoute has be fuckin dying.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
D-Rose said:
I remember a few years back Jamie Foxx was hoting the mtv music awards. There was a slideshow and he was clowing all the people they were showing. Then they showed a Suge picture and he was all "NEXT PICTURE!", LMAO.
Yeah, that was funny. He was hella clownin on peeps which were also sittin in the audience like Puffy and shit and then Suge's pic came on, and he just said "Next...I'm not gonna say anythin bout Suge...I'm a gangsta though!" lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wonder what Shug has to say about Daz? Hes the only person nutty enough to talk shit about Shug

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
jayda650 said:
I wonder what Shug has to say about Daz? Hes the only person nutty enough to talk shit about Shug
Suge on Daz
"Daz's broke ass is living at his mama house trying to eat off old Death Row material, That nigga aint seeing no money and on top of that he got his head marked in Cali, He has to be like Sadamm Hussien and sleep in different people houses hoping niggas wont get him so Daz should be the last one calling somebody a bitch"

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
i remember he was on 106 & park awhile back and he said something to the effect of "If BIG never got killed he would've ended up comin over to the Row...He was too gangsta for Bad Boy." The crowd started booing, that nigga looked into the crowd and it was like somebody hit the mute button...i was like

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
suge came up to kfed JR. like a fan and lost all his "hard" points, IMO

"oh, someone told me you were kfed!!"
"britney the homie!"

SUGE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE STAR

NOT A FAKE KFED

lol @ dude feelin more famous that moment than suge knight. that shit basically made me feel like suge is a big ass loser now