Suge Knight VS Roy jones jr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you believe the "informant"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Suge, D-bo got whooped up on by Ice Cube, come on now Suge isn't gonna take some ass beating from someone cube can beat up.... plus Suge's got some special pile driver I taught him, he'll knock that lazy eye of Zeus's straight

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Hulk Hogan and Suge Knight

There have been reports that Hulk Hogan was recently seen in LA having dinner with the infamous Suge Knight in Woodland Hills, CA a few weeks ago. As to what Hogan was doing with Knight in unknown, however, it is a secret to no one that Hogan is working hard to get a recording deal for his daughter and Suge is a pretty credible person to talk with, considering he was the executive producer of the late Tupac Shakur.

as reported on at www.rajahwwf.com

Feb 19, 2003
bsleezy said:
LMFAO pleez tell me hulk hogan's daughter doesn't spit ...
Don't know about his daughter, but in '95, Hogan himself (before the NWO) put out a so-bad-it's funny CD called HULK RULES! It was billed as "Hulk Hogan and The Wrestling Boot Band." (Hogan's wife, Linda Bollea, on percussion, some guy named John J. Maguire, on guitars, keyboards, bass and drums and Jimmy Hart on percussion and EFX. Hogan is credited as playing bass).

Anyway--three tracks (there are ten) actually feature the Hulkster trying to RAP! LMFAO! You heard me right! FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY SHIT!!! Let me tell you: hearing Hulkster say, "waaaassssup DAWWWWWG?!?" (on "Hulkster's Back") and "whoop! there it is! whoop! there it is! whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop-WHOOP! There it is!" and "Hey, girlfriend!" on "Beach Patrol" is an awesome barrel of laughs (although the one song where he actually tries to SING, "Hulkster in Heaven", is pretty funny too)! When Hogan raps, he sounds like Skull Duggrey (remember him?) with a sore throat! LMFAO!

This CD shows up a LOT in bargain CD bins (I bought mine for $3.00)! If you see it, pick it up, and especially listen to the tracks I mentioned (#3, #6 and #7). Now I know WHY Hulkster became a bad guy--this CD probably damaged his "hero" rep to smithereens (although his lying about taking steriods didn't help).

You suppose Hogan told Suge Knight to "train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins?" LMFAO! PEACE!

Feb 8, 2003
Honestly
I heard his daughter can really sing, and that a few labels are wanting to sign her. Hogan may be a body guard for Death Row Records since he quit wrestling. You never know.

Feb 19, 2003
bsleezy said:
LMAO@hogan the bodyguard

"You gotta step back brother!"
That, or he might say, "Whatcha gonna do, when Hulk Hogan and The Row, RUUUUUN WIIIIIIILD ONNNN YOOOOOOOU?!?" (he used to say this during his WWF days during the 1980s'.

PEACE!

May 13, 2002
bsleezy said:
LMAO@hogan the bodyguard

"You gotta step back brother!"

LMFAO.....@ you gotta step back brother "in hogans voice"

anyway yea he was mr.america but he just got exposed last night on smackdown by vince lmao he said "YOUR FIRE'D" but hogan wasn't there.....lol probably be more next week on it

Apr 25, 2002
sav-man said:

That, or he might say, "Whatcha gonna do, when Hulk Hogan and The Row, RUUUUUN WIIIIIIILD ONNNN YOOOOOOOU?!?" (he used to say this during his WWF days during the 1980s'.

PEACE!
he did say when he was stil haulk hogan instead of mr america

what you gonna do, when hulka mania iz gonna run wild on you !!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
NICKpro RM said:
he didnt quit - he's "mr. america" now..with a american flag mask and tights and shit...
No he quit wrestling last week. He said fuck being Mr. America and Fuck WWE, I read and heard his live interview.
Thats why they acted like he is fired because that nigga already quit.