Strange Music has failed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
cosign on the than probable Death Row link

and I always said Pharrell would dig tech's approach on music if he was exposed to enough of his material... never knew they were on the same tour together

IMO them two in the same studio would be fucking dope as far as music goes

Jun 20, 2006
wow..lds said it right....TECH is VP of strange....all of you people talkin like you would know what the fuck to do in the situation of "Owning a Record Company" and complaining about what travis is doing....that is the reason you are writing on a forum instead of being rich partyin and making GREAT music....this forum has turned into more of a fuckin forum for pointing out stupid fucking shit...tech is rich..END OF FUCKIN STORY and fuck the mainstream..those mainstream artists dont get as much money off one album like tech does...he raps on the same label he is fuckin VP of...he is makin fuckin money...im tired of readin this forum and seeing people talk shit on strange like they could do it fuckin better...LET IT FUCKIN GO!!! if you really could do it better you would be VP or owner of a record company..BUT UR NOT...just let it be and quit talkin shit on strange promotion and strange fuckin this up and fuckin that up......

Oct 16, 2004
Why don't you people who have this big grand vision for tech try to get on with strange and help him out with ideas. I am sure he has no one helping him. Also since people think he is so talented and innovative do you not think he has come up with a lot of this shit himself. How many of yall are in the inner workings of strange music? Just let him be and do his own thing.

Jun 20, 2006
^^^just let him be and do his own thing!!! FUCKING GENIUS......like others said...as long as he keeps pumpin out dope music...and YES his music gets better every album..and to whoever said skatterman and snug brims first album was better than their first...SLAP!...word on the streets is a fucking masterpiece...it hasnt left my cd player since it came out...QUIT HATING and enjoy music....

Aug 19, 2006
Agreed, but you have to look at it like this, its a small label and they need an actual person who knows how to market instead of just street team,
they need a marketing team- the marketing needs to focus on marketing plans hitting specific target demographics and geographics, coming up with fresh and new ways to get the artists out there while hitting these markets, they need a fulltime publisists and also a stream team organizer those things cost money and a big label has those things on hand unless more money is going to be dealt out for those things a major label deal would be the only other option, so......

Oct 25, 2006
^^^just let him be and do his own thing!!! FUCKING GENIUS......like others said...as long as he keeps pumpin out dope music...and YES his music gets better every album..and to whoever said skatterman and snug brims first album was better than their first...SLAP!...word on the streets is a fucking masterpiece...it hasnt left my cd player since it came out...QUIT HATING and enjoy music....
Urban Legends IS better than Word On Tha Streets. End of story.

Jun 23, 2003
man this thread is fuckin poppin!

lol

I dint know so many people would feel so strongly on this.

Tech we love you man. But something has gotta happen soon. SOMETHING.

Jun 23, 2003
fully agreed, Pacman alone is hotter then pretty much the majority of the album

Man I have like 3 friends that co-sign urban legendz is a gangster rap masterpiece that people will truly never know of.

Skatter and Snug on that album, made songs that go one after another. the album is a ten from start to finish. Word on the streets os coo too. different. but urban legendz was great.

Sep 30, 2002
AZryda420, I just spent a whole night with the Living Legends (before last night I did not know who they were) these cats show is pretty dope and some of them are pretty raw on the mic. They did an autograph signing at Toyota/Scion spot last night that I help manage. Met these cats went to the venue, chilled on the bus before and after the show........long story short after the girls, i got home around 5 AM. If you wanna go to their show in Tucson tonight I can get you on the list. PM me.

Oct 25, 2006
I dont agree with you on that point. While Urban Legends is a good album... Word on Tha Streets has more songs that are of better quality. I prefer an album that I can bump a majority or tracks over an album that only has a few good songs on it.
To each his own, but at least you're not threatening to slap other members to get your point across, like *ahem*, other people around here...

Oct 16, 2004
i like both urban legends and word on the streets. I think word on the streets has way too many features on it like most of strange music's artists lately.

Oct 25, 2006
It's cool I respect ppl thinking differently than me. Word on Tha Streets overall sound appeals more to me. I like the overall vibe, the beats, and the quality of music just seems better to me.
I get what you mean, I guess Urban Legendz kind of has that nostalgic feel to it for me, around the time I got the album alotta good shit was going for me, I kind of have that same feeling with B.L.E.V.E. It was just a certain vibe that was going on with the songs, it's kind of noticeable in "In My Head" too, I wonder if it isn't just me...

Nov 6, 2005
I get what you mean, I guess Urban Legendz kind of has that nostalgic feel to it for me, around the time I got the album alotta good shit was going for me, I kind of have that same feeling with B.L.E.V.E. It was just a certain vibe that was going on with the songs, it's kind of noticeable in "In My Head" too, I wonder if it isn't just me...
In My Head, That Owl hold more value to me than all of Everready, no its not just you, but it probably just is a coincidental timing. Certain songs bring back different feels/memories with all genres/artists for me. Those just happen to have a great memory/summer assosciated with them....

Could I / anymore?

Oct 25, 2006
In My Head, That Owl hold more value to me than all of Everready, no its not just you, but it probably just is a coincidental timing. Certain songs bring back different feels/memories with all genres/artists for me. Those just happen to have a great memory/summer assosciated with them....

Could I / anymore?
How long ago did you try to add me on MSN, Asmodeus?