Strange Music has failed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
The fact is, its none of anyone heres buisness what Strange does for promotion. Your buisness is to buy the fucking music and merch and go to concerts, your involvement ends there. What the fuck do any of you care if they don't handle their buisness the way you would. They're making millions a year while y'all probably work at walmart so I think they are doing something right.
The fact is, it IS our business for what they do with their promotion, because we DO offer to promote for their asses. Before opening your mouth, know what the fuck you're talking about. If I decide to help someone out with something, it IS my fucking business. If I decide not to buy their album, then it isn't my fucking business as there is no business going on. And by the way, what are you doing for your career right now? Since you feel the need to label a bunch of people you don't even know, enlighten us on why you're on such a high stand.

Jul 3, 2008
The whole thing comes down to this, Tech has been talking about why he hasn't blown up and how nobody is listening to him. If he's going to complain about that, then there is things that need to be done, and its obvious that it is not happening and what they are doing is not working. I think I speak for everyone that we all love the music Tech, Kutt, Krizz, S&S, and the rest of the dudes from strange put out, and that won't change, and I'll support the hell out of them no matter what business decisions they make. But if he's complaining about not being big then its fucking obvious he's not happy. Are we any less of a supporter if we'd rather see him happy, then see him dwell in the status quo, when he could rule the entire industry with half the effort he puts into his music?

Jan 21, 2008
it is strange musics fault he ain't blown up, shit they let him make music he wants
They should make him put out meaningless songs with peppy catchy hooks , and have him dress like a real hip hop artist.

Tech will probably never make it as big as em, 50 or big due to the fact he is too ducking raw on the mic and people are afraid of his skill. The big wigs won't let it happen
You imagine playing this ring on the radio and then some soulja boy what the fuck
Soulja boy would sound like an ignorant high school kid lyrically.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
The whole thing comes down to this, Tech has been talking about why he hasn't blown up and how nobody is listening to him. If he's going to complain about that, then there is things that need to be done, and its obvious that it is not happening and what they are doing is not working. I think I speak for everyone that we all love the music Tech, Kutt, Krizz, S&S, and the rest of the dudes from strange put out, and that won't change, and I'll support the hell out of them no matter what business decisions they make. But if he's complaining about not being big then its fucking obvious he's not happy. Are we any less of a supporter if we'd rather see him happy, then see him dwell in the status quo, when he could rule the entire industry with half the effort he puts into his music?
yeah i said all that a while back and most these cats couldnt take it... Like the no name producers tech has used and all these cats whod like for tech to stay unknown so they can run around and be like yo you gotta peep this cat tech..... Then say yeah i remember when i turned you on to tech you never would have heard of him if it wasnt for me.... LOL

Jan 21, 2008
It was a sarcastic remark, as in he does what he wants to do cause he's vp of strange
And is not being forced to put out shitty music which seems to be the industry standard.

Jul 3, 2008
It seems there's alot of dudes here who know what they are talking about, ( I won't name names but you know who you are ) and a whole bunch just going along with the opinion that they think makes more sense. I see valid points on both sides but I see alot of people just jumping on a bandwagon in this argument. And its pretty obvious in this thread who knows what they are talking about and who is just making no sense whatsoever.

Feb 9, 2006
all these cats whod like for tech to stay unknown so they can run around and be like yo you gotta peep this cat tech..... Then say yeah i remember when i turned you on to tech you never would have heard of him if it wasnt for me.... LOL
LoL I do say that shit to my friends all the time. Because real shit, 80% of the people I kno first heard Tech through me. Anyone who gets in my car knows they are gonna hear Tech at least twice. And if any of my friends hear or listen to Tech they always tell me, I always think of you when I hear Tech! But I def dont wish Tech to stay underground so I can keep sayin that. It does feel good to put them up on a gem like Tech tho...

But I would much rather be taking credit for seeing Tech blow up and be like, yeah ur just now gettin up on Techs shit, Iv been listenen to this dude since pretty much he started.

Nov 7, 2006
this thread is like deja vu lol. all i know is i'm no longer wasting breathe on this subject cause shit will never change in the Strange Camp and thats why they wont ever be noticed like they want to. sure it sounds like i'm hating but i'm not i'm saying it how it is. i mean there mediocre and they promote and hype albums after the release, how the fuck that make sense? ehh whatever keep doing ur thing strange and hopefully one day u wake up and then ur fans from all over can see shows instead of relying on the typical places that like you.

Sep 1, 2006
True. We do not know what goes on in the Strange office when it comes to makin decisions on which direction to take their label in. BUT U can not even begin to say that blame doen not fall on someone. Is it just one person? No, I dont think its JUST on T.O or JUST on Tech I think its an entire group and an entire batch of bad decisions that results in where they are now... Put aside the bad marketing and all that for a second tho. What I feel has been Techs biggest draw back...

"Why U Aint Callin Me" can be answered simply with one word just like dude said: JUGGALO

If it wasnt for Tech associating himself and actually BRAGGING about being apart of that god awful group I THINK alot more artists would respect him more. I think that simple decision alone has put Tech miles behind in gaining respect from other well known artists. Most mainstream rappers came from broke down, gang infested BLACK neighborhoods. Those rappers see this dude who has mad talent but paints his face like sum fuckin clown and whos biggest following is a bunch of white grungy ICP fans. They arent gonna feel this dude. Not to mention they are prob scared, cuz Tech will murder almost any verse these dudes can lay down.

But I for realz think the whole Juggalo shit has set Tech back more than Strange not promoting him like they should...

Tech Krizz and Kutt could DOMINATE mainstream with their skills, if Strange could just get on the ball, hire some marketing agents and get them on some correct shit, Tech could be world wide in no time.

The fuckin industry is WAAAAAAY bigger than Tech N9ne, sorry Tech ur gonna have to go mainstream, as bad as you want ur shit to hit everyone you have to. Mainstream WILL NEVER go Tech N9ne. Too much greed and close minded people will never allow that to happen...

It really pissed me off to see that video of Tech sayin he is callin it quits cuz we just arent getting it and that hes tired of being shut down. Tech, u shut yourself down by not giving yourself the oppertunities u have available. People aint getting the shit cuz u aint puttin the shit out there for them to get!!! Word of mouth is not gonna get you to mainstream status homie. PAY THE FUCKIN DJ'S, PAY MTV, PAY BET get ur shit out there on the streets man. Most people dont go searching for music they have never heard, most dont know shit til they hear it on radio or see it on 106 n park. All u need is one hit video on BET and u will be platinum. People will get ur shit and feel it, but they gotta know you fuckin exist first man...

You serious dude? People were calling him the black ICP before he even met them. People have heard of Tech. He isn't as underground as people make it seem. Him blowing up has nothing to do with making a video or doing this or that. He is different and will not be accepted by the majority of mainstream music fans. He would love to blow up and be on some LIL Wayne level type shit. It isn't going to happen and he knows it. That is why he is making his money where he can from juggalos,stoners,college kids, whatever. Yes we would all like to see him blow up, if he was going to he already would have.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
when i thought people i knew were losing interest in tech, i let them listen to killer and it sparked their liking right back up haha and a few of them actuall went and bought it, but i feel what some of y'all are saying about the losing interest in him, but i dont come across it that much, i usually just get asked when is the next tour or whats new with him and shit like that..........
call the request line and just say tech n9ne.... if we do that and get more people to do that who likes tech in your town then the radio stations will listen but if there are only a few people doing itevery now and then it wont make a difference, its not our job to get the radio to play tech/strange music, but if they dont want to pay them then we cant complain about him not blowing up. if we, the fans, dont do anything to help then how can we complain about their business moves?? its their label and im sure they know more about what they are doing than 98% of us on this board.

Oct 25, 2006
You serious dude? People were calling him the black ICP before he even met them. People have heard of Tech. He isn't as underground as people make it seem. Him blowing up has nothing to do with making a video or doing this or that. He is different and will not be accepted by the majority of mainstream music fans. He would love to blow up and be on some LIL Wayne level type shit. It isn't going to happen and he knows it. That is why he is making his money where he can from juggalos,stoners,college kids, whatever. Yes we would all like to see him blow up, if he was going to he already would have.
If he "knows" he's never gonna blow up, then why does he keep making boasts about how this is gonna be the year he is? Either he knows he's lying, or he's trying and failing miserably, and the latter seems more possible as he's one of the realest artists we've ever heard.

That's what you guys don't seem to understand, you guys "think" he doesn't wanna break out, or you guys say that he knows he won't, well the thing is that he DOES think he will, and that he DOES want to.

I'm done speaking on the whole subject. I've already said what I have to say, and whether you learn how to read and interpret what I and a few others have to say and incorporate it into your response is your problem.

Mar 12, 2006
That is why he is making his money where he can from juggalos,stoners,college kids, whatever.
well besides juggalos..

thats better than making money from fucking retards, wiggers, and 14 year old girls like Lil Wayne...

Jul 1, 2004
well besides juggalos..

thats better than making money from fucking retards, wiggers, and 14 year old girls like Lil Wayne...
Yea but from the retards, wiggers, and 14 year old girls, He also has a black fan base. LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM WAYNE HAS AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY. MORE THAN TECH COULD EVEN DREAM OF. I dont see why when we talkin sucsess people come talkin shit on how shitty wayne is. I know he's not the best, actually he sucks nowadays. But in sucsess figures HES MILES AHEAD OF TECH.