Strange Music has failed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Tech is making a shit load of money doing something he loves (or does he??), making music. Fuck the bullshit Tech is a success story. I just hope his next album is better than Killer, Killer is weak compared to the rest of his music.

Oct 16, 2004
I think tech is just doing a steady progression. Over the past 6 or 7 years i have noticed he has gotten a hell of a lot more popular where i live. Whatever makes him happy and if he can provide for his kids and hisself and live well who cares. he has to look out for his interests first.

Feb 9, 2006
Well the way I see it one of 2 things is goin on. Tech is either lying or aint tryin.

FACTS: - Tech says in interviews he wants the world to know his music
- Tech makes songs complaining for not getting the attention he deserves
- Tech does little to nothing to make those things happen besides touring

So for all you people on here saying he is just happy doing what he is doing and as long as he can support himself and his family its all good. Thats not whats comin from Techs mouth. He is not content with where he is right now. If he is, then he lies when saying he wants to be worldwide and make it big. I dont think thats a lie I think he really does wanna make it big but he wants it done HIS way and on HIS terms. Which is not gonna happen. If he really was happy with just being s successful underground artist then we wouldnt even be having this discussion right now. Noone would have a problem if Tech just said Im straight with where Im at and Ill just continue to make great music. But he doesnt and thats what pisses us off cuz we dont see him doing anything to achieve what he has been tryin to achieve his whole career.

I dont see why some of you arent getting that. Stop fuckin saying he is cool with just doing what he is doin and taking care of himself. Thats not the situation.

Sep 30, 2002
I dont think thats a lie I think he really does wanna make it big but he wants it done HIS way and on HIS terms. Which is not gonna happen.

This is so funny.

That is the same shit people said to him when Strange Music was thought up. People said he would never make any money, or gain any fame. He has done both.

Kudos to Tech for following HIS plan.

And also..........Some people said that "why you ain't call me" was a whiny song about his lack of exposure. This is not true. The song was about cats that he toured with that didn't take notice and put him on, not the industry.

Sep 30, 2002
But in argument, it's not their place to put him on if he's standing around waiting on them to drop his name.

Listen on these tours these guys said all kinds of shit to Tech. I KNOW this. For one I have always felt like the industry was a little scared of Tech, even before he the Juggalo's. Suge liked him, Pac liked him, there was really (in my opinion) just a matter of time before Tech would have probably been affiliated with Death Row in some capacity. However they were risk takers during a time when it was o.k. to take some chances. I was at a show on Liquid Mix tour when Tech was on stage with NERD and Pharrell, and Pharrell had his arm around Tech saying he was the next big thing. This was at the time of the "phone tap freestyle" that HQ recorded.

In Indiana Tech blew Chingy, and Luda, off the stage and there were complaints that his set went too long, and the crowds energy was spent.

Jay-Z was in studio with Tech on the wake up show (if you have not heard this it is on the Midwestside for triple life cd) and wouldn't even jump in the cypher with him.

They know him, they know he steals the show, on the track and on the stage.